Considering at-home insemination with donor sperm...?

Congrats Mummylou!!!! A happy and healthy 9 months and beyond.

Our ultrasound went amazing. Baby is exactly where it should be and growing healthy and strong. We were able to see the tiniest flicker of a heartbeat. Doctor says everything is exactly as it should be. Meet our new little bean.
Great stuff Leah, so excited for you.

Mummy-Congrats!!!

Leah-I'm so glad it's in the right place and growing strong :)

Oxygen-Let us know if you find out what the baby is!

Had my scan today. Baby doing great. My placenta is a little low and will need checking at 36 weeks but otherwise all good. And my baby is a little GIRL! So much for my predictions! hehe

Got scan Saturday 1 pm

Good luck Mummylou for Sat

thanks jasmine how are you getting on x

I'm 12dpo on #2 today but I think I'm just going to wait it out and see if AF shows instead of testing. I've been getting weird pains in my lower abdomen every so often so hopefully they're good signs x

Curious...does anyone worry that their baby might end up dating a half sibling?

Aw, congratulations on being team pink!!! :pink:

Re the dating half siblings, this is where having a good, responsible donor comes into play; if the donor keeps track of who he helps, what area that person lives in (we're responsible for letting the donor know if we move) and is responsible in how many he helps, there should never be any concern about this imho.

Aw, congratulations on being team pink!!! :pink:

Re the dating half siblings, this is where having a good, responsible donor comes into play; if the donor keeps track of who he helps, what area that person lives in (we're responsible for letting the donor know if we move) and is responsible in how many he helps, there should never be any concern about this imho.

Curious...does anyone worry that their baby might end up dating a half sibling?

Totally agree about finding a responsible donor. Our donor said that he was contacted by another couple that lived about 20 miles away and he refused to help because he felt they lived too close to us. He said he will help a maximum of 4 families and they are quite spread over the country, so that shouldn't be an issue.

I think that's a good question to ask any potential donor, how many people will they donate to, where they live, etc. because that could really become a potential problem if they're donating indiscriminately in a concentrated area.

I ask cuz my donor lives an hour away from me and has 8 donor kids, my youngest daughter included. So I guess with that many, there's a slight possibility in her college years. The donor is no longer donating to new women and hasn't for about 3 years.

I already plan on telling her the truth behind her conception when she's old enough to understand.

My old donor has about 50 donor kids. Most of which are in or near London *shudder*

Yeah, if I remember correctly, my daughter is the only donor child living outside of the Greater Toronto Area.

Still, we make gorgeous kids and I want my daughter to have a full sibling, so I'm sticking with him, lol.

Willow Sky was born 2 days ago via C-section she is 3lbs 9oz 15 inches long. She was 9 weeks 2 days early. She is doing great in the nicu so far. We are so in love!

Oh Mizcee, congratulations to you both.

That's a lovely name and I'm glad she's doing so well! Enjoy your new bundle of joy <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->