Considering at-home insemination with donor sperm...?

thank you firechild I am so over the moon. lily-may is doing wonderful had has long legs xx

Can anyone see a line on the blue test? The green is an opk

https://i44.tinypic.com/2r5ywc9.jpg

^^ got damned line eye, lol :dohh: I see something of a line but then zoom in and loose it!

Luna - I *think* I can!! Does it look pink in person??

Show us another pic after you test again! :test:

FX'ed!

Its there wen I invert it! Bfn on a dif test tho :(

He was out of commission because he is on call all weekend which can mean he has really, really long days and that's what ended up happening, darnit :( So bummed. I ovulated last night so we're out for this month, unfortunately. Guess we'll try next cycle. I am 99% sure I "hyper ovulated" due to crazy hormones after the MC because I was in SO MUCH pain while I normally only feel a little bit of uncomfortable cramping. It was crazy intense last night, I was literally doubled over! Makes me sad because what if it was 2 eggs or something? :( Ugh. Oh well. Obviously wasn't meant to be this try.

I'm giving up this cycle. And I am NEVER EVER again buying Wondfo's!!! They're making me angry!

I swore up and down that I was not going to symptom spot and was going to carry on with life as it is, and because of those damn cheapies, I haven't been able to. I've been peeing on sticks since 1dpo, overanalyzing every single possible symptom, and have just had a feeling since the insem that it was not going to take.

So, I peed on a Wondfo this morning, and an FRER and both are negative...pure negative. I'm 7dpo. I'm giving up and moving on to my hsg next week and gonna pick myself up and get rid of these stupid Wondfo's for next cycle.

I've had three psychics predict a baby for December, so here's hoping.

You're only 7dpo?! That is so early! You really should wait at least until 10/11/12 dpo...don't get discouraged yet! The wondfos are pretty hit and miss from what I've heard from people. Mine were fine, but I've seen a lot of evaps for others...
I had a family friend do a tarot card reading and she predicted we'd be pregnant in September and have twin girls with big change in May. We don't know about the girls yet, but May is our due date. So she's been correct so far! Hopefully your's is right too :)

I hope so too. I kinda did things "unhealthily" this month too. I've been quite dehydrated, eating a lot of fast food, not taking my thyroid meds like I should, or my prenatals either. Gonna start for next cycle though and hope for that December BFP.

Brandi!! Don't give up yet! When I was preggo with my son I didn't get a BFP until after AF was late!! And that was with a FRER!!

Luna, I see the line. Looking forward to another pic tomorrow!!!

I've always had a BFP by 10dpo, so maybe I'll give it a few more days, but I really do believe I'm out this cycle.

I never, ever tested before 9dpo, for me that's just wasting sticks (even if they are cheap) and if you're testing @ 1dpo, just causing yourself unnecessary stress :hugs: in the end, cos I was so SICK of seeing that one line, I only tested once AF was late. I symptom spotted like crazy, although when I actually was PG I had no symptoms :haha: but poas, nope, just couldn't take the let down! Poas is fine, but if the egg is fertilised, give it a couple of days to travel and attach :thumbup:

I think for next time, (yes been thinking about the next baby for a while; I want to clear Deanna's birthday but my donors ready when I am :thumbup:) I shall try to have the first week after OV off. I think the start of the month, with charting, poas, arranging and then getting donations can be real tiring so a couple of days off after O can be just what you need.

OH wiped this morning and there was some pink spotting! :cry: So i'm guessing we are out this month! Boo! AF hasn't officially arrived yet tho - so OH seems to still be quite optimistic! Me - not so much. :nope: She always symptom spots like crazy and I think she truly believed she was preggo this month!

As excited as I am to be trying again - I also dread this crazy rollercoaster!!

Has anyone been successful with a shipping donor?

Firechild,

I've spoken to a number of people on a different board who were successful with shipping -- BUT, with shipping there are 2 essential things to consider

1) go with someone with a history of shipping success (not all sperm is created equal, some guys' sperm is "hardier" than others and better able to survive shipping.)

2) timing needs to be great. Ship the day of positive OPK and insem as soon as you get the sperm.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->