Considering at-home insemination with donor sperm...?

OH wiped this morning and there was some pink spotting! :cry: So i'm guessing we are out this month! Boo! AF hasn't officially arrived yet tho - so OH seems to still be quite optimistic! Me - not so much. :nope: She always symptom spots like crazy and I think she truly believed she was preggo this month!

As excited as I am to be trying again - I also dread this crazy rollercoaster!!

I hear ya on the roller coaster! Please keep us posted

Got my :bfp: this morning :happydance: and bloodwork at the fertility clinic confirmed a level of 16

OMG congratulations!!!!!

Fantastic news

You are one fertile momma!!!

So, tubal ligation, followed by tubal reversal, 4 weeks later, I do ONE AI at home (his house) with donor sperm, one donation, one day, FIRST SHOT and 11 days later, BAM :bfp:

Attachments

• 20131107_105305.jpg
    20131107_105305.jpg
    29.2 KB · Views: 9
Yup, hcg was 16. I took a FR digi last night at 7:15pm and urine was somewhat diluted and STILL got a YES+ and got a Pregnant Enceinte 1-2 on CB Digi this morning at 2am. I didn't get a positive on the CB digi until my levels were 36 with my youngest daughter, so I won't be surprised if my draw tomorrow shows they're much higher than 36.

CD12. I ovulated on CD13 (like clockwork). I started feeling O pains about 18 hours after the insemination.

I know my dates aren't off. I had a positive OPK on Saturday morning and felt O pains from 4am to 10am Sunday. I O on CD13 like clockwork for at least the last 7 years.

It impossible to get a positive on a pregnancy test at 4 dpo. :shrug:

Sorry, I'm confused, justhoping. I didn't say anything about a positive test at 4dpo. My O pains started at 4:00am on CD13. I always ovulate on CD13. I got my positive at 10dpo.

Scan today. Baby is a healthy little girl!

:happydance: Congrats Nimyra :D

Not sure if I've said it yet Brandi but congrats to you too, a very happy and healthy 9 months and beyond.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->