Considering at-home insemination with donor sperm...?

Good luck Luna! Post pics when you can!! Fingers crossed! Are you using the same donor?

Yup,same donor! Pix on last page of my journal, in my sig :D

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=848761&d=1425331878

Congrats Luna! Looks positive to me! And you said in your journal that the blood work is positive too, right?? Very exciting!!!

Her pregnancy test was positive, will get bloods results tomro :) Think I believe it now!

Attachments

• test1.jpg
    test1.jpg
    10.3 KB · Views: 12
  • noahtest.jpg
    noahtest.jpg
    34.8 KB · Views: 14
I'm very excited for you Luna!! Noah looks very happy!! Sorry, i'm out of the loop on here lately - is this your 1st BFP since Noah?

Nope Ive had two mc since him, last one was last march so havnt tried in a year and it worked 1st time with 1 donation!! Just got a positive digital test,so fingers crossed its planning to stick!!

Hi all. We are brand new to this so I was hoping to get some advice. My wife and I are TTC with frozen donor sperm and plan on doing at home insemination. Does anyone have any success with at home insemination as opposed to IUI at the doctor's office? Also, any advice on how many vials to purchase for our upcoming try?

:hi: Kale - Welcome! I think you'll find a lot of great advice here! Read thru some of the pages. There have been others over the years who went with at home inseminations using frozen donor sperm. Unfortunately, I was not successful and wiped out all the money I had for TTC pretty quickly!! It's a very expensive method. I just returned to TTC this cycle. We are inseminating at home using fresh (known) donor sperm. Good luck to you!! The sperm bank you're using should advise you on timing, procedure, and how many vials to purchase each month.

Soo...it would appear Ive made TWO tiny humans!!! Was sent for a scan yest due to the bleeding and hcg going from 17 to 142 in two days and she suspected ectopic, I joked saying noah keeps saying twins, and she turned the screen and went 1, 2!!! Im in total shock!!! Back next wednesday to see if both grow, will be 6 weeks so hopefully see their heartbeats!! Freaking out lol

Attachments

• 20150309_181257-picsay.jpg
    20150309_181257-picsay.jpg
    36.3 KB · Views: 10
:happydance: Luna!! That is amazing news!! I have everything crossed for you!!! That's awesome!

Hi all. We are brand new to this so I was hoping to get some advice. My wife and I are TTC with frozen donor sperm and plan on doing at home insemination. Does anyone have any success with at home insemination as opposed to IUI at the doctor's office? Also, any advice on how many vials to purchase for our upcoming try?

Hi there :) where do you live? Our gorgeous 3 month baby boy was made via at-home insemination with frozen sperm (luckily at our first try :D ). We bought 2 vials but used them separately, but each vial had 20 MOT sperm. You can read our journal (signature), I explain everything we did step by step :) good luck :D

Luna, congratulations!! So exciting!! H&H 9 months - maybe 8 and a half :p with twins ;)

Hi there :) where do you live? Our gorgeous 3 months baby boy was made via at-home insemination with frozen sperm (luckily at our first try :D ). We bought 2 vials but used them separately, but each vial had 20 MOT sperm. You can read our journal (signature), I explain everything we did step by step :) good luck :D

Luna, congratulations!! So exciting!! H&H 9 months - maybe 8 and a half :p with twins ;)

Mafi - I was wondering if you could share the link to your journal with your ttc story. I can't seem to find it on your signature? :shrug:
Anyway, congrats on your beautiful baby!

I'm 1/2 through my tww and already driving myself crazy!

Hi there :) where do you live? Our gorgeous 3 months baby boy was made via at-home insemination with frozen sperm (luckily at our first try :D ). We bought 2 vials but used them separately, but each vial had 20 MOT sperm. You can read our journal (signature), I explain everything we did step by step :) good luck :D

Mafi - I was wondering if you could share the link to your journal with your ttc story. I can't seem to find it on your signature? :shrug:
Anyway, congrats on your beautiful baby!

I'm 1/2 through my tww and already driving myself crazy!

Hi Artemisttc! Sorry, my signature was too big and I had to remove something lol here it is:https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/t...-ttc-1-trying-every-possible-method-home.html

Tested yesterday and got a BFN. :cry:
AF is due tomorrow. Not out until that ugly :witch: gets me. Anyone here ever get a BFN around 10/11 DPO and then eventually get a BFP??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->