Considering at-home insemination with donor sperm...?

hi i am actually doin at home insemenation right now too... so far i have only tried once so i am just getting the hang of the process.. if you would like we can both share our experiences and maybe learn and or teach eachother things we learn... best of luck

hi i am actually doin at home insemenation right now too... so far i have only tried once so i am just getting the hang of the process.. if you would like we can both share our experiences and maybe learn and or teach eachother things we learn... best of luck

are you using a syringe? If so, what size?

Mines is 2ml, because when we used 5ml it was hard to get rid of the air without losing some spermies! I tried suing an instead cup, but it looked wayyy too big and uncomfortable!

We used 3ml, but I also have 10ml I may try.

I am in my tww, about 8 dpo. It is so hard not to interpret every bodily symptom as a possible sign of a BFP, but trying not to torture myself. I feel like I have had AF symptoms for the past few days, very sore bbs, colon issues, cramps, munchies, slightly nauseated, and tired. AF due in another 4-5 days or so. It is rare for me to have AF symptoms this far ahead of time but maybe it has to do with having the male hormones in my body and I am not used to that. I read in a very good book that I have that some women who have not had male hormones in their body for a long time sometimes have cramping after insemination. Guess only time will tell.

are you using a syringe? If so, what size?

i was just usin the lil medicine suringe u can buy at walmart i am not sure of the size

Good luck girls! I now have 4 donors, so this month shud b interesting!!! If not veryyy stressful :s Roll on the 19th! I just hunted out my 10ml syringes, might give them a go this month, just to see

made us a blinkie girls, feel free to put it in ur sig!!!

https://i45.tinypic.com/ifn95h.jpg

Well girls, I'm spotting a bit this afternoon, so it looks like AF is on the way. I got a positive OPK on CD 17 so I figure I O'd on CD18, that would make today 10 dpo (CD 28). I wasn't expecting AF for another day or two or three since I O'd so late but it looks like she is on the way.

What a bummer, I swear I had things going on this month that I didn't usually have, sore bbs for past 5 days, nausea, bloating, gas, lots of cramping, fatigue....it must have just been in my head or I was just paying really good attention this cycle to things I don't usually pay attention to.

Whah.

EpdTTC could it be implantation bleeding? That's what I'm hoping that I have today at 7Dpo. It better be or I'm going to be gutted if AF is here tomorrow.

I suppose it could be implantation bleeding, but I like you, am feeling doubtful today. I will have a better idea tomorrow-I guess AF will either be coming in full force or the spotting will fade out. Still hoping for the latter but trying to be realistic too. I sure hope what you are experiencing is implantation bleeding! Keeping my fingers crossed for you!

Hi - I decided to start a LTTTC Journal after my adventure with OH at the urologist today.

My OH and I have been talking a lot lately about a multi-phase approach to our TTC journey. We're going to stick with AI with donor sperm for the next year or so and save up money for possible IVF or adoption later on. My journal is: https://www.babyandbump.com/ltttc-ac-journals/236086-ems-conception-journey-artificial-insemination-beyond.html

*baby dust to all*

Considering that I am feeling so bummed tonight:cry:, I decided to follow suit and start a journal. It really helped to vent some of my thoughts and feelings. I invite you to share my journey:

https://www.babyandbump.com/ltttc-a...ng-conceive-epds-trying-conceive-journal.html

Erin

You girls aren't out until AF shows!! Hang in there!!!!!!!

So sorry Emma. I feel your pain, I spotted yesterday and am crampy today so I think I will be in the same boat by tonight or tomorrow. We just have to try not to get discouraged, easier said than done I know.
Thinking of you,
Erin

thanks both. I'm going all out for cycle 10 & have tonight bought the following:

Soya isoflavones
vitamin B complex
Evening primrose oil

also just ordered on-line some pre-seed, OPKs & HPTs.

Nothing will neat me this month. :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->