Conspiracy Theories

NuKe

mummy to 2 gorgeous girls
Reaction score
Are there any you believe to be true?? For me, I don't believe the one about the moon landing, but I do this John Lennon was bumped off by some government, same with Elvis. I do believe in Area 51 in some form as well. You?

Yeah I do believe in conspiracy theories.
A lot of the 9/11 ones too. Won't go into too much detail as I don't want to upset anyone!
Also a lot of the cancer drug treatment not being released too.

Why would government want to bump off Elvis???? What is Area 51

The government don't like people who give power to the people. In a sense.

exactly! :thumbup: google area 51!

Think Bob Marley, Kurt Cobain, Michael Jackson is a recent one! All died very randomnly and at quite a young age.

Why would government want to bump off Elvis???? What is Area 51

I have no idea. My ex is a legally diagnosed schizophrenic and thinks his music is so mind blowing the govt is after him for exposing some kind of truth.:haha:

As for other musicians mentioned...
How did Bob Marley die mysteriously? He died of untreated cancer. Michael Jackson was fed a various mixture of medicines that stopped his heart.

Area 51 is a military base in a state I used to live in, Nevada (USA). A lot of conspiracy theorists think it's related to aliens. It's funny because I know a lot of people who work or have worked there that chuckle @ all those theories. The greatest is people thinking that the US govt has created the ability to time travel there. :haha:

As for 9/11, I don't even want to get started there but it's blatantly obvious the US govt did not attack their own buildings causing the economy to collapse.

Truth is if you are actively looking for reasons to complicate a situation coincidences can be made...like if you fold a US $20 bill a certain way it *kinda* looks like the twin towers on fire.

There is no reliable facts for most conspiracy theories, that's why they are conspiracy theories to begin with.

Nope, I think most of them are rubbish. Of course there are some - eg Watergate, but I think a lot of them are found out and exposed.

It is said that Bob Marley was given a new pair of boots and there was a thin copper wire in them which pricked his toe, which then gave him the cancer he died from!

Oh and regarding Michael Jackson, there are some really random ones. Like he's in Madame Tussauds as his own wax figure lol!

I believe in many alternative theories. I don't use the word conspiracy because people tend to roll their eyes at me haha.

Area 51, 9/11, disclosure project, drugs being withheld to keep the population down, flouride... to name a few!

What's your theory on flouride dopey? Is it that the aluminiom industry managed to wangle an amazingly lucrative way to dispose of a horribly toxic by-product? Becuase that's no conspiracy!

What's your theory on flouride dopey? Is it that the aluminiom industry managed to wangle an amazingly lucrative way to dispose of a horribly toxic by-product? Becuase that's no conspiracy!

Put much better than i would have! I hate that it is added to our water when it's just unnecessary, unproven 'benefits', and there is also a theory that when ingested it makes people docile.

Fluoridation is a disgrace. You know the areas with (e.g. NE) and the areas without (e.g. NW) are always compared, oh how terrible teeth are in the NW because there is no fluoride. Oh or maybe it's because the water is soft, therefore acidic, and also contains little to no calcium. You know if you're a tea drinker in a fluoridated area too then you are getting loads of fluoride! And it's soooo poisonous. All those bone deformities. Very dodgy business.

We had a dental rep person come to our baby group and I was a bit stunned that when asked why some areas chose not to have it she said it was because they were afraid of mass medication. Not once did she mention it is a toxic substance. Talk about biased!

Urgh. It makes me so angry that someone else decides we 'need' it in our water. It definitely doesn't need to be ingested to do anything to your teeth.

I dont really know any conspiracy stories. im off to do a bit of googling!

:rofl:Just had a fun 20 minutes googling conspiracy theories - some I've not seen before - Stephen King killed John Lennon, Paul McCartney is dead & this one is just a lookalike and the early middle ages never existed!!

This made me laugh:

One time when Chuck Norris was repelling from a helicopter to the top of a moving semi-truck he saw a kitten in the middle of the road about to be hit. Chuck Norris then picked up the truck and threw it into space where it collided with the MIR space station which fell into the Indian Ocean, because Chuck Norris loves kittens and hates Russian people.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->