constant drooling

Deb_baby

Megan Mummy & NTNP
Reaction score
megan is 5 weeks old tomorrow and for the last few days she's been drooling constantly so much am having to keep a bob on her could this be a sign of something?

Also, this morning she was sick but it had blobs of green in it too anybody knows what it might be? X

Wow she is drooling way early. My son didnt start drooling but until he was 3 months. Maybe a teeth will pop up soon?? who knows!!!

what do u mean blobs of green? and where?!

Phoebe has also started drooling I keep expecting to see teeth soon!

How much green was there? Any green that is vomited up should be checked out as it is bile. I dont want to scare you but Phoebe vomited green the day after she was born and spent the night in intensive care having tests to check her stomach. Turns out all was fine with her but please get it checked out no matter how small the amount, I would hate for you to have to go through what we did.

well the green was about 2 hours after her bottle she threw up on her vest and when I went to clean her up a blob of green gloop about the size of a 2p! Thanks we've got dogs tomorrow morning so will ask him about it then.

I was thinking tooth for the drooling but thought it was far too early x

well the green was about 2 hours after her bottle she threw up on her vest and when I went to clean her up a blob of green gloop about the size of a 2p! Thanks we've got dogs tomorrow morning so will ask him about it then.

I was thinking tooth for the drooling but thought it was far too early x

How did you get on at the doctors? x

babies drool even when they aren't cutting teeth and some are big droolers. Hannah's always drooled a lot but didn't cut her first teeth until 7 months

The blob of green would worry me though! Definitely ask the doc about that

doctor said she thought it was maybe a bit of bile, but she made me another appointment for Monday and asked me to keep an eye on it and if it happens again to take a picture so she could have a look x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->