convinced colin to buy me....

Tezzy

Mum of 2 TTCAL
Reaction score
PUPPIES!!!!!!!!!!!!

https://www.epupz.co.uk/clas/viewdetails.asp?view=105606

we are going to view them on sunday !!!!

i think they will cheer me up! a bit of love and affection while colins at work!

hehee another little man to look after if u get a dog or u getting a bitch

there are only bitches in the litter... theres 4 of them to choose from

Awe Terrie.....I love puppies....dogs are the best....will always be there when you need them...

i thought of Charlie (short for Charlotte) and Ffion (popular dog name in wales)

i used to have a boxer called Mikki ... i loved him to bits!!!!

lovely.

Only thing is tho is those dogs are inclined to be a bt "nutty" not trying to put you off hun but I speak from experience although Dave will disagree coz his Springer Harriet was well good so obedient.
I have a cocker and she is well nuts is being polite she has put me off for life,altho I will get a retriever at some point,ooh I love dogs and I love Jacks so hopefully the one you are getting being a mix of Jack in will make it sensible lol,Jacks are very clever little dogs.

Aww you are lucky

well if we get them from puppies we can encourage them to be 'sane' cant we?

ha ha I tried that,Mollie is and was a bugger I think she was droppe on her head as a pup and that she is seriousley brain damaged maybe I was the unlucky one grrrr bloody thing

awww bless!!! im determind to get a god, colin wants a golden lab and theres one for sale near us but its a bit expensive. plus ive already fallen in love with these puppies!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->