coolest idea ever!!!

Birchbud

Reaction score
so.. if... just if.... this turns out to be my month i should be testing on or around the weekend of fathers day.
wouldnt it be cool if i could tell my hubby by giving him a fathers day card the day after and write inside it.. "this card is late. and so am i!"

i love the idea of having a perky way of telling people.
what cool ways have you thought of?

I definitely want to see what people post in here! This is my O week, so we've been :sex:ing like crazy. So of course, ways to tell people is on my mind too! Though I haven't come up with any ideas yet! :dust:

I love your idea birch! Wish I could get the chance to tell my hubby we sre expecting again.
Best of luck to you xxxx

Ahhh...didn't even dawn on me about father's day coinciding with my AF (but hopefully BFP) day in June. Very cool......Your idea is adorable Birch!

I will be traveling for work a couple of days that week, so was thinking, if I get a BFP while out of town (Dallas), of picking up a baby gift (cute/cheesey onesie or something, like one that says, "I left my baby in Dallas" or something stupid like that) at the airport. If so, I can wrap it up as a father's day gift!

Hubby doesn't like me saying I'm fat, so I plan on writing I love u daddy on my belly and lifting up my shirt and saying look how fat I am to day, or taking a pick and saying look at my belly either way I no he won't for at least 5 mins

FF said i was due on the 15th, but now ive ovulated it says the 10th, i would love to do something for fathers day but tbh dont think i could hold it in that long lol

I have bought my little girl a top that says Best Big Sister on it, I'm planning to put it on her & see how long it takes people to notice!

Can't wait - hurry up BFP!

aww these are such cute ideas!

i know exactly how ill tell mum, im always nagging her to knit stuff for me (new sweaters etc) so i have a pattern for a little baby set im going to just hand to her and tell her to get started.

One of my favorite fantasies is telling my guy I'm pregnant. Though in reality I'll probably text him at work cause I have no patience with surprises.

"this card is late. and so am i!"
That's such a cute idea!

We have our 7 year since-we-met anniversary June 4th, but I can't wait until then!
Last time I gave him a cute onsie with bunnies on it and told him it's for our bunny. (snuggle bunnies are our pet names)
It took him a minute or two but he got it!

I bought a cute onesie about 2 years back and it has been hiding in the linen closet since. Once I get my bfp I was going to wake my husband up with an "I love you" gift with the onesie inside and a best dad t-shirt. That weekend we'll probably do a bbq for all the family with my hubby wearing the dad shirt to see if anyone notices, lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->