coolest idea ever!!!

Discussion in 'Trying To Conceive' started by Birchbud, May 30, 2013.

1. Birchbud

Birchbud Well-Known Member

so.. if... just if.... this turns out to be my month i should be testing on or around the weekend of fathers day.
    wouldnt it be cool if i could tell my hubby by giving him a fathers day card the day after and write inside it.. "this card is late. and so am i!"

i love the idea of having a perky way of telling people.
    what cool ways have you thought of?

2. strannodcp

strannodcp Member

I definitely want to see what people post in here! This is my O week, so we've been :sex:ing like crazy. So of course, ways to tell people is on my mind too! Though I haven't come up with any ideas yet! :dust:

3. WeeNat

WeeNat Well-Known Member

I love your idea birch! Wish I could get the chance to tell my hubby we sre expecting again.
    Best of luck to you xxxx

4. TTBabyMakes4

TTBabyMakes4 Well-Known Member

Ahhh...didn't even dawn on me about father's day coinciding with my AF (but hopefully BFP) day in June. Very cool......Your idea is adorable Birch!

I will be traveling for work a couple of days that week, so was thinking, if I get a BFP while out of town (Dallas), of picking up a baby gift (cute/cheesey onesie or something, like one that says, "I left my baby in Dallas" or something stupid like that) at the airport. If so, I can wrap it up as a father's day gift!

5. TTC..HMandTS

TTC..HMandTS Expecting baby #1

Hubby doesn't like me saying I'm fat, so I plan on writing I love u daddy on my belly and lifting up my shirt and saying look how fat I am to day, or taking a pick and saying look at my belly either way I no he won't for at least 5 mins

6. OhTheJoy

OhTheJoy Well-Known Member

FF said i was due on the 15th, but now ive ovulated it says the 10th, i would love to do something for fathers day but tbh dont think i could hold it in that long lol

7. LaraJJ

LaraJJ Mummy to Tessa & bump!

I have bought my little girl a top that says Best Big Sister on it, I'm planning to put it on her & see how long it takes people to notice!

Can't wait - hurry up BFP!

8. Birchbud

Birchbud Well-Known Member

aww these are such cute ideas!

i know exactly how ill tell mum, im always nagging her to knit stuff for me (new sweaters etc) so i have a pattern for a little baby set im going to just hand to her and tell her to get started.

9. ginloveshemp

ginloveshemp Well-Known Member

One of my favorite fantasies is telling my guy I'm pregnant. Though in reality I'll probably text him at work cause I have no patience with surprises.

10. Nina83

Nina83 Cherry Garcia

That's such a cute idea!

We have our 7 year since-we-met anniversary June 4th, but I can't wait until then!
    Last time I gave him a cute onsie with bunnies on it and told him it's for our bunny. (snuggle bunnies are our pet names)
    It took him a minute or two but he got it!

11. Calitronagrl

Calitronagrl Well-Known Member

I bought a cute onesie about 2 years back and it has been hiding in the linen closet since. Once I get my bfp I was going to wake my husband up with an "I love you" gift with the onesie inside and a best dad t-shirt. That weekend we'll probably do a bbq for all the family with my hubby wearing the dad shirt to see if anyone notices, lol.