Coronation Street

Natalie is a brill actress but I'm one of those that doesnt look past the character, so I just don't like her :haha:

My fave Corrie character - Rita :hugs:

Rita made me giggle dunno why.

I love how well Kirsty and tyrone are being portrayed.

I dont like Sophie, I think its cos her voice is so monotone so excited, angry whatever she sounds the same

Sophie's voice does make her sound really boring, she sounds the same the whole time.

I found 2 episodes on my Sky box today which I didn't know were there, so I'm all up to date now! I hope Fiz is ok from the carbon monoxide poisoning :(

Rita is a great character. Norris is good too, annoying but funny!

Yeh Sophie had to b my least fave. She reminds me of the girl in the exorcist. When she used to have acne and had her hair all bushy!! Don't like the new Ryan either he sounds and looks gay.

I love Rita, I think she's great and such a warm character. Norris is funny but infuriating at times :haha:

Emily makes me laugh how very timid she is, she's like a mouse bless her!

I like Rita too, Norris irritates me, dont see much of Emily do we? I like Dennis, the story with the Lolly pop men and women marching down the road made me LOL.

Glad Rosie has gone now. Dont like Kevin much either....

Cannot stand Ryan, not even a bit! Sophie is a bore and all of her stories seem to kinda drag.
I do like Maria, I love her hair but I can't help but notice her moustache when they zoom in on her :dohh:

Would love to see Sarah & Bethany come back too, there's a lot of rumours but nothing certain :(

Glad everyone agrees Rita is amazing :haha:

Cannot stand Ryan, not even a bit! Sophie is a bore and all of her stories seem to kinda drag.
I do like Maria, I love her hair but I can't help but notice her moustache when they zoom in on her :dohh:

Would love to see Sarah & Bethany come back too, there's a lot of rumours but nothing certain :(

Glad everyone agrees Rita is amazing :haha:

Lol I've never noticed her tache! I'll b lookin next time haha. She's got lovely fair though definately!

And really rumours of Sarah and Bethany coming back?? That'd be great!!

Oh yeah that would be be good.

I notice her tash too.

Yeah rumours but nothing confirmed, can't believe you've never noticed her tash :haha:

Tasha it's pretty hard not to notice isn't it! Aha!

Aww I love Tommy :cloud9: x

It would be great if Sarah and Bethany come back.

Do you think Lewis is using Gail for some sneaky plan or is he actually falling for her?

I hope Tommy doesn't get into trouble over the boiler. I do really like Tommy. He looks so depressed and fed up lately bless him.

https://m.digitalspy.co.uk/soaps/s3...lane-david-ecstatic-over-kylie-pregnancy.html (oh dear).. And!! On Friday Leanne rebooks her & Nicks wedding!

Aww I know, Tommys like a little pug dog haha he's adorable I wish him & Tina could work things out.

As for Lewis & Gail.. No idea! One minute I'm thinking its all a plan & the next I think he's falling for her.. Confused.com?

I don't think Lewis is falling for Gail as he keeps doing these sly little looks! I reckon it's def all an evil plan!

Steve makes me laugh, he's cute how he tries so hard but always seems to mess it up!

Lewis is...

Up to something with one of his friends. Something to do with a hotel in Italy? I think he's after Gail's money but don't think she has much??? maybe her house or something. There's spoilers on digital spy about it I just glanced though them.

Lewis is...

Up to something with one of his friends. Something to do with a hotel in Italy? I think he's after Gail's money but don't think she has much??? maybe her house or something. There's spoilers on digital spy about it I just glanced though them.

Ooh interesting!

Yep, sorry I'm a little vague with the details I can't remember :dohh:

Yeah Lewis is defo up to something! He took a bank statement or something out of her drawer a while back!

Tina o'brien confirmed she hasn't been approached about a return. Shame, but maybe they could bring in just her daughter?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->