Coronation Street

Lewis is up to something that's for sure, he's not really interested in Gail.

I'd live Bethany to return that'd b cool.

Do u think nick will take Leanne back eventually? I've heard he convinces kylie to hav an abortion when he knows shes preg, and David catches her at the abortion clinic after he finds her positive test...

How convenient he finds the positive test- sometimes the storylines are so unoriginal :haha:
I think Nick takes Leanne back, I don't know if she truly loves him or still sees him as a 'safe' option

How convenient he finds the positive test- sometimes the storylines are so unoriginal :haha:
I think Nick takes Leanne back, I don't know if she truly loves him or still sees him as a 'safe' option

Exactly and surely she would get rid of it somewhere away from the house not in the kitchen or bathroom bin where David will obviously so easily find it!
I'm also wondering this about Leanne because didn't she say to Stella that she didn't love nick? But now she keeps telling him she still loves him!

Yep to leave it where he can find it was so obvious!

Yeah I just dunno about Leanne and nick, she obviously loves him, but Mayb just not in love with him, I'd usually say that's ok cos marriage isn't all about love romance and fireworks, but trouble is she IS in love with Peter and he lives on the street and they have simon! Complicated!

OMG can't believe you all love Rita. I think it is because in real life my dad worked at a removal company in the office as a manager and she used the company and was very very rude with the removal men and demanded to speak to the manager (my dad) and she was just a complete and utter diva (and a dick) so I don't like her!!!

Wow I never knew she was like that. I saw her on TV last year in an interview saying how grateful she was for a main storyline at the jubilee weekend, so I thought she was lovely, but I guess you never know what they're really like away from the cameras

I want a happy ending for nick and leanne! And a horrible ending for peter and carla! And simon to live with nick and leanne! And for leanne to get pregnant!! Anythings possible :lol:

Another rita fan!, but I do love little emily too!!

Coronation street was good tonight!
I hope Jenna doesn't end up losing her job. I never knew she liked Sophie back, thought it was all one-sided before that.

Aww poor Gail, I wonder what Lewis is going to do, he's so sneaky. I wondered if he'd asked that man to come to the Bistro the other day and offer him that job. So when he was with Audrey was he up to sneaky stuff and after her money or did he really like her? They seemed very settled before this.

How annoying and boring are Karl and Sunita getting. I think they're even boring each other now! They don't really seem to fit into the soap anymore.

Ugh yeah Gail is gross.

I think Lewis did genuinely love audrey, he wasn't out for her money but Gail ruined everything So he's getting his own back!

Karl and sunita need to go!!! I reckon she Should catch him trying to get back with Stella. Then she tries to get back with dev but dev finds someone else. That's what I hope to happen!!

She does come across as very desperate. Any male attention and she's straight in there!

Ugh yeah I hate Gail too, she's like a little weasel!

Can't stand Gail.

Ugh, you don't go out with your MOTHERS ex! No Gail, that's just wrong!

Nick and Leanne are back on. I wonder how long it'll last. Hopefully Peter won't get in their way.

What happened to the Bistro? I just switched Corrie on tonight and it was all smashed up. I haven't missed an episode so I think I mustn't have been concentrating somewhere along the line!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->