Coronation Street

Nick and Leanne are back on. I wonder how long it'll last. Hopefully Peter won't get in their way.

What happened to the Bistro? I just switched Corrie on tonight and it was all smashed up. I haven't missed an episode so I think I mustn't have been concentrating somewhere along the line!

I really hope it works out between Leanne and nick!

Nick smashed the bistro up after his fight with Peter. Haha I do that sometimes too, watch the soaps whilst on here and completely miss bits and wonder if I've missed an episode!

Nick and Leanne are back on. I wonder how long it'll last. Hopefully Peter won't get in their way.

What happened to the Bistro? I just switched Corrie on tonight and it was all smashed up. I haven't missed an episode so I think I mustn't have been concentrating somewhere along the line!

I really hope it works out between Leanne and nick!

Nick smashed the bistro up after his fight with Peter. Haha I do that sometimes too, watch the soaps whilst on here and completely miss bits and wonder if I've missed an episode!

Glad it's not just me! :haha:

Haha saw that in Facebook yesterday! I hope Leanne and nick make this work now! Gail sounds like my mil. She refused to come to our wedding in the end. (ive not treated my dh badly either btw) haha xx

Just read on Facebook that Hayley Cropper is leaving the show :( I think she's a lovely character, don't want her to leave!

The sun news

Don't know how she is going to exit the soap but apparently it's a dramatic exit. Just hope it's nothing tragic. Poor Roy :cry:

Hayley has been taking really long breaks from the show for years. They always send her to do charity work or help somebody. I hope they do something along those lines. I dont want them to kill her or anything!

Haha! :rofl:

https://i1146.photobucket.com/albums/o535/bevi86/A5DC161F-E16A-42D8-BACB-68C29E05F892-872-000000B9B9DAE445.jpg

Aww I think Hayley is lovely, I'm going to miss her :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->