Coronation Street

Tracy needs to leave.

She is the worst actress ever! :haha:

Tracy?!? No way I love her! Haha.

Im so glad Leanne and nick got married :) and oh my at kylie being pregnant!!! They will all find out sooner or later what happened, gonna end in tears!

Lmao at the Gail pics!!!

I used to like Lewis as a character, but I've gone off him, just watching him and Gail snogging... Eurgh.

It really makes me cringe watching Gail and Lewis together! :sick:

Haha yeah I think the writers did that on purpose!! They knew its e gross to watch. Just the way he said "oh let's kiss it all away" and then kisses her face!! Argh it's horrid haha. Gail isn't the only desperate one on the street at the mo either, look at sunita!!!

I'll miss hayley too! Shes been on it since ive watched it so shes part of the furniture, cant help but think poor roy because i doubt it will be a happy ending.. He was sad when she went to look after her uncle ( was it her uncle???) not too long ago.
X

Haha yeah I think the writers did that on purpose!! They knew its e gross to watch. Just the way he said "oh let's kiss it all away" and then kisses her face!! Argh it's horrid haha. Gail isn't the only desperate one on the street at the mo either, look at sunita!!!

UGH Sunita! She just reeks of DESPERATION!

Thank god she's leaving. Doesn't seem like she will be taking that loser Karl with her either :growlmad:

I felt sorry for David tonight, he's devastated :( I wonder if she will go ahead with the appointment.

Good on Sunita for finally kicking Karl out. I know a lot of people don't like Dev but I think he's lovely!

I felt sorry for David tonight, he's devastated :( I wonder if she will go ahead with the appointment.

Good on Sunita for finally kicking Karl out. I know a lot of people don't like Dev but I think he's lovely!

Me too, I don't know why she couldn't have just told him that she had slept with someone, she didn't have to say it was his brother lol.

And yeah it was great watching Karl get kicked out, ugh hate him. I think dev is lovely too but too soft as I bet he would take sunita back if she would have him! Hope not!

Yeah so glad she finally kicked Karl out. But she's not angel is she, she cheated on death, and always looked so pleased with herself that she was sleeping with Karl even though she had dev and she was friends with Stella. Can't stand sunita.

Poor David, Kylie should have just told him she slept with someone when they were apart... Not that it would have helped her situation I suppose, it's sad as like she said its lose lose.. Silly girl!

Ty keeps nearly getting caught out!! He really does need to b more carefull!

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowb...Tyrone-abusing-wedding-day-ends-violence.html

Wedding Spoilers!

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowb...Tyrone-abusing-wedding-day-ends-violence.html

Wedding Spoilers!

Oh no, I hope the wedding will still go ahead! Also, it's a little odd that Fiz is at the wedding since Kirsty hates her and Tyrone is pretending to! :wacko:

Bit of a spoiler on hayley!

https://www.digitalspy.co.uk/soaps/...tion-street-cancer-plot-claim-for-hayley.html

Its just a link but spoiler in the link! Hope they dont end up choosing that storyline :(

Bit of a spoiler on hayley!

https://www.digitalspy.co.uk/soaps/...tion-street-cancer-plot-claim-for-hayley.html

Its just a link but spoiler in the link! Hope they dont end up choosing that storyline :(

I hope not either! I want her to have a happy goodbye if she has to go!

I'm not suprised the story line will turn out this way when Tyrone has made it so easy for Kirsty to find out! I wonder if Kirsty will pretend to make up with fizz so that she can invite her to the wedding so that she can be there when Kirsty reveals what she knows.

And oh no that's so sad about Hayley but I would hate it even more if they went with a story line where she left Roy!

Ooh I can't wait till the next Corrie!! Kirsty is such a good actress, she looked scary when she was about to smash that phone up. I wonder what she's planning for the wedding?

Ahhh what happened in the last episode? I was changing LOs bum and missed it!!! D:

Kirsty invited Fiz to the wedding and told Tyrone she'd invited her as it was only fair since he was Tyrone's friend. I think she might be planning to make a scene at her own wedding now that she found that they're having an affair!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->