Coronation Street

Me too! I am so excited to see what is going to happen :happydance:

Nooo, poor Tyrone! I'm wondering why Kirsty isn't leaving and says she's not finished with him yet. Maybe she's going to stay with him so he knows Ruby is safe, but just make his life hell :(

Didn't Lewis look panicked when Gail suggested they had some spare time together!

Anyone read any spoiler on what happens with Kirsty and Tyrone? I know she turns around and says he's been abusing her but it has to all come out in the end surely!!!

Didn't Lewis look panicked when Gail suggested they had some spare time together!

LOL wouldn't you panic is Gail said the same to you? :haha:

LOL, i thought that was funny, you can completly tell he doesnt fancy her in the slightest!!He will have to sleep with her sooner or later though if he wants her to sell the house and all that!! Pahahah. As for kirsty and ty, i have only watched the first episode, about to watch the other now so will come back on when i have haha, i love this storyline its def not boring!!

Anyone read any spoiler on what happens with Kirsty and Tyrone? I know she turns around and says he's been abusing her but it has to all come out in the end surely!!!

I think she falls down the stairs and then accuses Tyrone of pushing her.
I hope the truth comes out in the end!

If shes deleted the photos on that phone he better hope the people that have known will be enough! I dont know but i cant see ty losing another child, they cant do that again surely!

Gail and lewis make me want to VOM. I cringe every time they are on screen together!!

Gail and lewis make me want to VOM. I cringe every time they are on screen together!!

me too, its just awful, especially yesterday when gail was desperately trying to seduce him.... "oh it will be special" ewwwww just no!!

Hahahaha its so funny.

I do feel abit sorry for kirsty, i suppose when you have those kind of anger issues you would need some serious help to get over it! I dont know if any of you watch emmerdale but andy sugdon used to beat jo up, and now look at him, seems he wouldnt hurt a fly! I wish she just got help in the first place and all could have been ok! But then i do love this story line!!

Hahahaha its so funny.

I do feel abit sorry for kirsty, i suppose when you have those kind of anger issues you would need some serious help to get over it! I dont know if any of you watch emmerdale but andy sugdon used to beat jo up, and now look at him, seems he wouldnt hurt a fly! I wish she just got help in the first place and all could have been ok! But then i do love this story line!!

I felt a little sorry for kirsty too yesterday but didn't want to admit it :blush:
yes i watch emmerdale, im a total soap addict haha. And yeah you wouldnt think that of andy now would you!
This is the first corrie storyline for a while that has actually been interesting! i really hope it has a good ending though!

Haha yeah I'm a soap addict too!! Lol. Yeah this storyline is def one of the most interesting ones! I can't stand Mandy, she's such a rubbish actress, just not feeling her at all, or Jenna. They just seem like a waste of time. I wonder what will happen with Gail though!!

Gail actually knocks me physically sick.

If I was acting with her and she came close to me all seductivly I would actually vomit. She makes my skin crawl.

All I could think of aswell was Lewis getting a stiffy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

gail actually knocks me physically sick.

If i was acting with her and she came close to me all seductivly i would actually vomit. She makes my skin crawl.

All i could think of aswell was lewis getting a stiffy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!

Gail actually knocks me physically sick.

If I was acting with her and she came close to me all seductivly I would actually vomit. She makes my skin crawl.

All I could think of aswell was Lewis getting a stiffy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Noooooooooooooo!!! I now have that image permanently in my mind!

:sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->