Coronation Street

Apparently it all goes wrong for Ty yet again! She manages to make people think he is the abuser and he ends up facing charges --- Fizz becomes most hated!! Daft -- I wanted it all to come right!

Apparently it all goes wrong for Ty yet again! She manages to make people think he is the abuser and he ends up facing charges --- Fizz becomes most hated!! Daft -- I wanted it all to come right!

But what about all that know whats been going on? Fizz, tina, tommy.. i suppose thats not enough. Blimey how messed up!!

But what about all that know whats been going on? Fizz, tina, tommy.. i suppose thats not enough. Blimey how messed up!!

Yup --- really wanted it to go Tys way. It's the same with Gail --- never go right for her either -- nor Sally!

And Off topic AI know but --- I wanna know when Lola is gonna get her baby back in Eastenders -- properly I mean! That is crazy too!

Tis a shame it never goes the right way for Ty but then again when does it ever go right for anyone?

As for Gail, her string of husbands is just awful and now falls for Lewis, is she stupid or something?

Sally makes me cringe, like the other day when she was like oh I can't tell you who Carla is in a meeting with and then 5 seconds later she tells him! She can't seem to find a decent man either then again I can see why lol

Surely fizz would of kept the photos she took before she got Tyrone his phone :wacko:

Surely fizz would of kept the photos she took before she got Tyrone his phone :wacko:

she told him she was going to delete them from her phone because she didn't like looking at them....surely she could keep them and just not look at them? as soon as she said that it was so obvious something was gonna happen with the ones on tyrones phone.

You would keep them and not look or print them out at least. They've made it so easy for her :flower:

I don't see how marrying her would give him automatic rights to the baby. I married my husband but my daughter isn't his, so just by my husband marrying me doesn't make him my daughters dad lol, he couldn't take her away without getting into serious trouble. I dunno it's just odd I think!

Argh I can't believe Kirsty has made some big story about Tyrone. I don't know how that will turn out now. I was crying at the end, it was so heartbreaking hearing the baby crying as she got taken away :cry:

Is anyone watching the National Television Awards? I'm gutted Kirsty didn't win best newcomer award, she's an amazing actress! Glad Tyrone won one, though :)

who won best newcomer? better not have been that boring joey from eastenders -.-

Uugghh I hate it hate it hate it :( poor Tyrone. It better come out in the end. Heard a rumour she kills fiz? So if she does surely she will get found out? X

I wish Fiz had used a dictaphone when talking to Kirsty before! I can't believe what a story Kirsty is telling; they're believing every word she says. Julie is so lovely, bless her.

Can't believe Gail is getting some kind of loan for Lewis, she's taken in way too easily :nope:

Does anyone know when this whole thing comes out?? I know the soaps normally drags it on for aaaaaaaaaaages but I get so frustrated watching it lol

I hope it's soon, it feels like this has been dragged out for ages already! I don't know how the truth will come it though as there is no evidence of what Kirsty had done :(

I agree they've dragged it out long enough and need to wrap it up! I was shouting at the tv when fiz was talking to Kirsty! Saying record it u stupid woman!!! Fiz is right though what mother would put thier own baby into care without very good reason, selfish cow.

Gail is such a loser isn't she, just been takin in too easily it's silly!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->