Coronation Street

I wish this story had of went the other way, hows tyrone going to get out of this one?? Everyone will think he has done it even if the truth does come out. Damn you corrie!

I love how hope has went from brown haired to blond so fast :lol:

She must just filp one day and tell all :shrug:
Hope it comes to a end soon :(

I hate this Tyrone storyline.

There are men out there who are being abused and their fear will be that the woman will turn it around on them and this stupid storyline is just going to make them think its true.

Havn't watched fridays yet but reading this i can guess what happens. i know im gonna be so frustrated watching it!! i almost wanna stop watching it! but can't as i'm a soap addict lol.

I agree, it should have been done differently to give the message out to men that they can escape these situations. Now they've just gone and probably put doubt in the heads of men going through this, thinking that the woman might end up turning it all on them :nope:

I hate this Tyrone storyline.

There are men out there who are being abused and their fear will be that the woman will turn it around on them and this stupid storyline is just going to make them think its true.

This is so true I never thought about it like this before. :(

I'm getting so sick of the Tyrone and Kirsty story line. Firstly because they have dragged it out for ages! And secondly it's so freakin' obvious what they are going to do. Annoying.
xoxox

What do you think they'll do? I've not heard what will happen? x

Tyrones going to snatch Ruby when Sophie is watching her :(
Him and Fiz but they will get caught and it will just set his case back and make him even more the bad guy

I am too cross about the whole saga ---- I may well boycott till sorted lol

Tyrones going to snatch Ruby when Sophie is watching her :(
Him and Fiz but they will get caught and it will just set his case back and make him even more the bad guy

Oh dear, poor ty can't imagine what he's going through :(

Oh my at Audrey catching Gail and Lewis!

Damn, my sky box cut off the first 5 minutes of Corrie and I missed Gail and Lewis getting caught :( I think Lewis still misses Audrey loads.

How annoying is Faye, she's gone really whiney recently.

Can't believe how narrow-minded Mandy was with Jenna :nope:

Damn, my sky box cut off the first 5 minutes of Corrie and I missed Gail and Lewis getting caught :( I think Lewis still misses Audrey loads.

Gale is making me :sick:
Faye is being such a brat, I mean shes usually so clued up and now shes acting like a five year old.
I too was sooo shocked by Mandy :nope:

Gale is making me :sick:
Faye is being such a brat, I mean shes usually so clued up and now shes acting like a five year old.
I too was sooo shocked by Mandy :nope:

whats happened??? missed it!

Gale and Louis were caught, Gale is slobbering over Louis and acting the love sick puppy.
Faye is throwing her weight around demanding to see her dad and being a dick to Anna, Mandy went mental saying she wanted 'a normal daughter, with a good career and a husband with a few kids for good measure. Not a lesbian.'

Omg getting so frustrated at the Tyrone storyline now! And Gail makes me feel sick, can't wait until she finds out the truth ha ha ha ha!
Tommy and Tina seem to be getting a bit closer lately I wonder if they will end up getting back together!

I wouldn't if I were Tina, she did this for him and he left her to do it alone

I also wondered about Tina and Tommy. I hope they do get back together, despite him leaving her! I cant see much use for either of them apart....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->