Coronation Street

No doubt the next big story line will be Tina not wanting to hand the baby over!

Heres one for all you sunita haters :lol:

https://www.digitalspy.co.uk/soaps/...coronation-street-regular-to-die-in-fire.html

Oooh digital spy has other interesting things on there....

Tyrone is advised to plead guilty, Tyrone goes to jail (after running away with Ruby), Kirsty's mum comes to visit.

Wow I really would have thought izzy would have rights since they did use her eggs didn't they?

Or it could go the other way. She could had the baby over and sink into deep depression or something and go crazy!! :lol: i think shes due in july so theres alot of time for something to happen before then aswell.

Hmm god knows what will happen but you can bet it'll be something, there's no way anything like this would go smoothly in soap world!

Wow I really would have thought izzy would have rights since they did use her eggs didn't they?

The biological mum gets rights at six weeks with a parental order (bit like adoption) in the UK :thumbup:

Katy and Ryan share a kiss in a few weeks!!

glad to see her getting a storyline but poor chesney :lol:

:D

I remember in one of the intial surrogacy interviews they had the lady explained the law side of things but i wasnt really paying attention :lol:

Katy and Ryan share a kiss in a few weeks!!

glad to see her getting a storyline but poor chesney :lol:

:D

Oh no way! Why would she do this I thought her and Chesney were really happy together!

I wouldn't have expected that from Katy at all, she seems like a lovely girl

I know :( cant wait to see how it all plays out though.

Ooh good ending last night i thought! Can't wait to see Gails face when she realises what Lewis has done haha!
Julie is really annoying me! But then she always has really! Wish they'd hurry up and end this storyline, they're gunna drag it out even longer though by the sounds of it :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->