Coronation Street

Ugh Julie is so gullible I think she dislike Fizz since she herd she dated kurk:haha:

Ooh good ending last night i thought! Can't wait to see Gails face when she realises what Lewis has done haha!
Julie is really annoying me! But then she always has really! Wish they'd hurry up and end this storyline, they're gunna drag it out even longer though by the sounds of it :(

Noooooo! I love Corrie but I'm really struggling to watch it at the moment. The writing around the Ty and Kirsty story is pretty poor.

Julies annoying me too! I cant wait till she finds out kirsty has been lying, shes going to look like a knob :lol:

Can't believe what a mess Kylie is in now.
As well as her baby maybe being Nick's, she now has to help Lewis to rob her mother in law! Poor Kylie, she always ends up in these messy situations

She should have just told him she'd slept with a stranger when they split up, and that it might be not be his. I talk like it's real haha ...

Me too, I get so annoyed at the whole Kirsty thing and then remember it's only a soap! :haha:

Apparently Gale finds out too, so I guess it won't stay a secrete for long! I love Kylie

That was an entertaining Corrie last night! Poor Gail, but she has been so gullible!

Sylvia makes me laugh 'don't just stand there with your sausage in your hand!' :haha:

Enjoyed corrie last night! Can't believe how gullible Gail has been. Was so funny when she just presumed she was taking the money he left for Audrey but Audrey was like err no! Haha.

I know "but I'm your daughter". Errrr, yeah and you slept with her ex!

^^ she didnt actually to the sample the goods like david said :rofl:

I loved the bit, at least ive not lost everything *snatch by audrey* :lol:
Lewis' video was quite whitty, is it wrong I found the whole thing funny???

Well, it's not exactly realistic, so I found it very funny too. Didn't feel sorry for Gail at all!

Ugh, the way Gail tried to phone him afterwards too...god is she really that stupid that he'd answer?

Gail totally deserved that.

Yep, I hate the way she was all cocky with him, and the playing the victim!

Haha davids face was funny when he said about Gail sampling the goods lmao! True she didn't but she would have if he'd let her! ewww!
I found it funny too and quite liked lewis's video haha!

I love that Audrey got her money and didn't give it to Gale

gghh missed it again --- can someone give me the lowdown please??? How did Audrey get her money? How did they find out what Lewis had done? And whats all this about a video?? xxxxxxxx Thank you x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->