Coronation Street

TBH im just glad the storyline is over. I was cringing at every Gail/lewis scene and it made really uncomfortable viewing for me!

Whenever Lewis used to hold Gails head and kiss her.... ugh ugh UGHHGHGH!!!!! *vomit*

That was enough to put me off of....everything D:

You all ready for some serious blinkage? haha x

Gail is sooo bad at crying! Just looks so fake! :wacko:

Tyrone is never going to get away with that, such a crazy idea! :nope:
I'm surprised Kirsty wants him back still after all this, she really is obsessed. She's so cruel to him.

The whole thing is getting abit predictable, I hope in the end he gets a happy ending but with soaps it never happens to the nice characters!

Agh this Tyrone storyline is really annoying me now, just wish it'd hurry up and end. Think they just ruin it when they drag it out too much.

Do we know when the tyrone/kirsty storyline is meant to play out?

Cant believe Tyrone has actually ran away with Ruby! And Kevin just handed her straight over; he only has Tyrone's word for it that he's innocent! I'm looking forward to seeing how this ends, it's been going on for ages now.

I think he gets caught and ends up in prison! Rubbish!

God ruby is toooo cute!! Cant be that must longer till the truth outs surely???

I wonder what will happen after he gets put in prison though, that can't be the end of it surely? Surely it will have to have a happy ending?! Lol.

It was on This Morning today that it goes to court so defiantly that far.

It will come out, Tyrone isn't leaving is he? So he'll go to prison for a while, but he'll be back!

Aww I was hoping Kirsty would go mental at Kevin for lettin Ruby go and her true colours would be shown...
Obviously not :dohh:

hahaha i was laughing so much when audrey told david and kylie she would give them the money for deposit to buy the house and gail says "where am i suppose to live?"and audrey says "well here, as thier lodger!!" hahah gails face lol

Attachments

• Gail.jpg
    Gail.jpg
    38.7 KB · Views: 2
^ Haha! :rofl: I think she just has to swallow her pride for now and stay in the box room.

I reallllly want to know how this Kirsty & Tyrone storyline is going to end and if everyone will ever know that Tyrone was innocent.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->