Coronation Street

Michelle Keegan did an interview saying she didn't want people to start hating Tina lol.
I agree with Beth, I feel sorry for them all.. Tina's got really attached to Jake after everything she's been through with him and ofc it's horrible for izzy & Gary waiting all this time getting ready for their baby to arrive and then getting it snatched away from them when they were so close to being parents.
It's a horrible storyline!

But corrie gets good this week including what's going on with Tina -
David finds out about Kylie and Nick but keeps it to himself that he knows, naughty David comes back - looking forward to that!

lol beth, i always have to remind myself.. ITS NOT REAL haha.

I think to be a surrogate you need to have had your family first, then help someone else. Now ive had 2 children, i do feel i could carry a baby for someone else if it was not my egg. before i had my own though i would have said no way! It really is not tinas baby to keep, and i cant believe she was suprised when they kicked her out her flat! She deserved that.

I really did like tina, now i honestly think shes a hard faced cow, i just feel for izzy, its plain cruel. :(

Just finished watching tonight's corrie, how can she say izzy wouldn't be a good mum and that the baby would be passed around, I really don't think that would happen she is obviously just making excuses to make herself feel better. I also used to really like Tina, I can sort of understand her feeling the way she does but I just feel like the way she's going about it is all wrong, just seems she's doing it nastily.
Ok I'm another one who forgets its not real sometimes haha x

I really dont like tina now, i think its a horrible thing she has done and ill hate her even more if she keeps the money aswel!!

Aww I don't. I feel really sorry for them all. She never had a dream to be a surrogate. Shes never experienced a full pregnancy and birth before. It was purely for the money so she had no idea how attached she would become.

(Reminds self it's only a soap :haha:)

I'm with you and Tasha on this one :flower I completely see how she feels like his mummy. She grew him. She birthed him. She had to feed him her milk, sign for his care and surgery. To some extent, she gave him life. Now I know she went in as a willing surrogate, but not having had a child of her own yet, she could not have known how her motherly instincts and hormones would kick in. I can see how she feels like a mum and yes it's awful, but it would be just as tough on her to give him up as it is for izzy as as far as she feels and baby is concerned .....baby will know her voice, small and heartbeat.....he is her baby ....she grew him inside her womb. Equally, port poor izzy and Gary. Awful situation for all of them :thumbup:

Exactly how I feel about it Beth and Baby D, she didn't set out to destroy or hurt them but she also had no idea how it feels to carry a baby.

Exactly how I feel about it Beth and Baby D, she didn't set out to destroy or hurt them but she also had no idea how it feels to carry a baby.

And seeing him so vulnerable like that, coupled with hormones overload that comes with birth, would have kicked her mummy bear force into full motion whether or not she wanted it to happen.

Coming to join in I can't wait for evil david to be back x

Then she's going the wrong way about it. It's one thing feeling that way about a baby you've carried, however she's rubbing it in!!! Changing his name, not giving them their money back, telling them they can't see him. Using the excuse that they are not a stable family is bullsh*t ... This story line makes me mad :)

Coronation Street's surrogacy storyline comes to a head later this month as big decisions are made over the future of baby Joe.

Tina McIntyre (Michelle Keegan) has so far stood firm over her decision to keep Gary and Izzy's son for herself after giving birth to him, sparking a backlash from some of the local residents.

However, upcoming episodes see Tina's resolve start to crumble when Tommy Duckworth urges her to consider how Joe will feel to know that she robbed him of the chance to be raised by his biological parents.

As Tina is left in turmoil over her boyfriend's words, Izzy (Cherylee Houston) and Gary (Mikey North) also start to reconsider their own stance on the situation.

Izzy still desperately wants her baby, but she is resigned to the fact that a legal battle could take years, which would mean tearing her son away from Tina after they've bonded.

Later, Izzy arrives at the hospital and announces that she is calling off the fight, telling Tina that she has won. As Izzy says a heartbreaking goodbye to Joe, a distraught Gary is forced to accept her decision. Will a conflicted Tina have a change of heart, or is this the end of Gary and Izzy's parenthood dream?

Sounds like they are going for a joint custody type thing.

Any one else fed up of the Dev/Sunita/Carl story line dragging on and on and on? When is Craig coming to come forward and say what he saw?

Who is Craig? Clearly I am not into corrie as much as I thought :(

What did Craig see? I was wondering why he looked so uneasy in the shop on a recent Corrie episode!

Yeah I suspected Craig knew something too when he ran out of the shop, but what did he see?

Huh missed something there ......... What did Craig see?

Yes! Who is Craig again? and what did he see? lol :D

Only kidding, I stopped watching modern corrie some years ago, if anyone is into vintage corrie (from the 60 to the 80's) let me know (bet its just me :rofl:)

^ LOL!

I'm joining in with the "what did craig see?" I really can't remember! Completely agree though that it's dragging on waaaay too long, thought it'd all be over once Dev had made his mind up about the police checking CCTV and all that but nooope.. Boring now :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->