Coronation Street

I was surprised Anna let her in because I thought she'd figured it out and that's why she shut the cafe? X

It was so sad :( I was annoyed at Anna and Carla barging in, how dare they!

I just thought it was a bit rude of him especially when Anna said no a few times. He should have just accepted that and left it. It would have been a much better ending if everyone didn't barge in. Might as well have let the whole street in.

A bit thankful that Anna and Carla did come in when they did, especially Anna because she washed up the glass, meaning there was no added stress of who dun it, did he do it and it meant the doctor could say natural causes than what ever.. Roy wouldn't of been in a state to do that and that's why Hayley said not to touch the glass!

Promised myself I wouldn't cry but I buckled when they showed her passed away in his arms!

A bit thankful that Anna and Carla did come in when they did, especially Anna because she washed up the glass, meaning there was no added stress of who dun it, did he do it and it meant the doctor could say natural causes than what ever.. Roy wouldn't of been in a state to do that and that's why Hayley said not to touch the glass!

Promised myself I wouldn't cry but I buckled when they showed her passed away in his arms!

This is true, just glad they didn't go in when she was drinking it. Also they got everything moving with the gp and undertakers x

I must have missed this bit with the glass! That is good! I wonder if Anna knew and that's why she washed it? cos she was aware they were going to do it wasn't she?

Yeah I agree I was kind if glad when they helped with ringing the undertakers etc as otherwise poor Roy would just be left there alone :cry:

I wonder if Anna washing the glass also washes away the proof that Roy wasn't involved?

I wonder if Anna washing the glass also washes away the proof that Roy wasn't involved?

The gp thinks it was because of the cancer and wrote the death certificate so I don't think anything would come of it now anyway? X

There won't be any need to prove he wasn't involved. At least in real life, when someone has end stage cancer and dies, the death is put up to that and not investigated.

I liked the way she washed up the glass though, just gave it a rinse with a bit of tap water then dried it up and put it away! X

Les Dennis is joining the cast of coronation street and Gail is being lined up as a possible love interest for him!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->