Could have an awful decision to make :(

nezumiceplak

Reaction score
I'm not sure if I'm pregnant or not, but it's looking to be a fairly likely possability.
However, it would be such an awful thing to happen right now.
Me and my OH don't want children (we were using protection) and although he wouldn't leave me if I ended up pregnant and kept it, I know how miserable it would make him in the end. I don't really want children either, but I don't hate the idea.
The thing is, it'd be so unfair. I have mental health issues which leave me unable to be alone all of the time. I'm unemployed and dropped out of education before I was finished due to the problems I have.
Obviously I wouldn't want an abortion, but there is no way I could cope halfway decently, which I don't believe is fair on anyone (especially if a child got dragged into it all). :(

I just had to get this all off my chest really, I don't have any friends I can talk to

The best thing to do would be to take a test then you would know exactly what you are dealing with.You may be worrying unecessarily hun.If you did turn out to be pregnant tho I would suggest telling your partner as it is a descision that needs to be made by both of you.There is lots of help avaliable out there for you.
Good luck with everything x

The best thing to do would be to take a test then you would know exactly what you are dealing with.You may be worrying unecessarily hun.If you did turn out to be pregnant tho I would suggest telling your partner as it is a descision that needs to be made by both of you.There is lots of help avaliable out there for you.
Good luck with everything x

I can't get a test for a good few days, I can't go into town on my own to do it.
My OH knows there's a chance of it and we've talked about it, and agree what the right decision would be but it's still a hard one :(

pop over to the mental health group in the group section hun, we will be happy to chat to you about issues surrounding pregnany and birth and anything else you wish to chat about :hugs:

is there no chance you can keep it hun?its something you cant un-do once its done,it could be a good thing to keep you going..it just makes me so sad because i want one so much :cry: would adoption be an option?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->