Could I be Pregnant? - Using Minipill

Blondie101

Reaction score
Hi everyone, I'm new here. I'm not sure if this should be posted in WTT or TTC so I posted in both but please bear with me.

I started taking the minipill (Noriday) 3 weeks ago after using condoms. I was late taking a pill by 2 hours and 55 minutes, so JUST under the three hour limit. The next day I had break through bleeding. Two days after the late pill my boyfriend and I had sex literally 2 minutes after I took my pill for the night. I know they are less effective around 22 hours of taking your last mini pill so I don't know if I should be concerned about pregnancy or not. The bleeding has continued for a few days now, it's very light.

I am 20 years old, not breastfeeding (don't have children) and am on the mini pill rather than combined pill because my family has a history of blood clots.

Do you think there is a chance I was fertile and could be pregnant? Any advice would be appreciated :)

There is always a chance of being pregnant, do you get a regular period on the Mini pill? so would you no your fertile time ? just i no that a friend of mine never got her period on the mini pill :)

My period was regular before I went on the minipill but I have only been on it for 3 weeks so I don't know if it is regular or not now. I think the light bleeding was my period but I'm not sure.

No, I haven't because it is only four days since we had sex so even if I could be pregnant it wouldn't show up positive.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->