Could I be pregnant?!

I had the nausea and exhaustion a few months back and they tested, and said I have an underactive thyroid...ask for general tests, say this is affecting you at school/college/uni/work cc

maybe you could have an iron deficiency or really low blood pressure, both are known to make you feel drowsy and tired, as well as hidden allergies you may have not noticed. i think it ain't fair not to run a blood test, and, excuse my french but it's a complete bullshit to say that if urine doesn't pick it up, blood won't either.
your doc needs to revisit her biochemistry lessons, blood test is a quantitative one, up to 10 times more sensitive than the urine one (can detect below 1 unit per ml, compared to 12-25 units, which is the usual EARLY DETECTION urine test sensitivity limit. cheap ones are usually around 50 units cut off...).
plus, blood concentrations of HCG are higher than the urine ones and NOT affected by how much water you drink (and if you drink a lot, it can dilute the hormone below detection limit in the early stages of pregnancy).

try another doctor perhaps?
Blood pressure is fine I don't know about iron I always make sure I get my daily amount I need and she said that was unlikely

Yeah I said something about it to her she was like no urine will always come up....she is a bad doctor eurg

I'm going to try get another appointment for Wednesday with a different doc and try persuade them to just do the test so I can put my mind at rest!! Even if I'm not pregnant they still need to find out what is wrong...

I had the nausea and exhaustion a few months back and they tested, and said I have an underactive thyroid...ask for general tests, say this is affecting you at school/college/uni/work cc
Oo I may do that ! Although the doctor did feel around my throat area and said that was all fine hmm

Thinking I'm not pregnant :( I think the maybe positives were actualy evap lines and if I was it would be showing up on tests by now...still got all symptoms I was having so very confused still sigh ah well just got to wait till my OH is actualy ready to conceive which could be 3-4 years....:(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->