Could I possibly be??? I've never been so confused!

zajm

Mum to 3
Reaction score
Okay, so I'm unsure of my Ov date because opk line was getting darker and darker but I never got a full +. I tested on the 18th Feb and and nothing but the control line came up. I'm not having periods because I was on depo, but had been having a lot of brown/red discharge (TMI). This has not come back since we BD on 14th and 15th Feb. I have no symptoms whatsoever, other than the odd cramp-like feeling in my abdomen, and sometimes at night a tingling sensation in my boobs, this comes and goes though. I'm so confused as I've no Idea what my body is doing right now. I tested about a week ago (stupid I know) it was obviously a BFN. I don't want to test in case it's another BFN :cry:

Thank you :) did you get your BFP? It's just bizarre because i never get any symptoms other than when AF is coming. I've not had them for ages!

I did get it finally but I had actually though that I didn't ovulate this cycle since I was 20 days late with almost no symptoms at all.

Aww! Well late congratulations to you, and thank you for your reply. I'll wait it out and test on Monday. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->