Could it be...?

mummy<3lewis

1 boy + 1 girl
Reaction score
Hi Girls, I had a mc on 18th May @ 7w 4d and we tried again this month (even though we weren't supposed to!) I got 2 bfn's on FR yesterday and a (very faint) BFP on FR and tescos own brand today! I think i am about 9dpo. The line on the tesco test is actually much better that the FR! xxx Would love to upload pics to show you but my camera isnt very good and I dont think the lines would show clearly x

Wowweee! congratulations!!! :yipee: You don't sound 100%? Or maybe you just can't believe it? !!!! :happydance: Are you going to test again tomorrow??

Wowweee! congratulations!!! :yipee: You don't sound 100%? Or maybe you just can't believe it? !!!! :happydance: Are you going to test again tomorrow??

I dont really beleive it babyQ xxx just so scared it will happen again. yep will test again tomorrow first thing. How are you doing? x

I dont really beleive it babyQ xxx just so scared it will happen again. yep will test again tomorrow first thing. How are you doing? x

OOOooo good luck with the test, stop worrying and thinking negatively already missus!!

Well I'm getting negative OPK's right now so not doing much! But I was getting positives literally a few days after I stopped bleeding, then a bfn the next day meaning I could have been ovulating then, so we bd'd lots (tbh i was gagging ha ha it'd been the entire 8 weeks of my 1st pregnancy since we had LOL!) so fx I might be as lucky as you!!!! :flower:

Sounds really good - have you tested again yet ?

hx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->