Could really do with a Bump Buddy :)

nlz2468

Reaction score
Hi Girls! :hi:

As the title says i would really like a bump buddy :hugs:

I have tried posting this thread in the buddy section before but didn't get a response :nope: (Billy no mates here) LOL :haha: poor me!

Anyone due March/April? I am due 31st March by scan dates but by LMP i'm due 1st April so a day either side so i might have a march baby or an april baby

I am expecting a little boy :blue: and this is our 1st Baby but 3rd pregnancy (I suffered 2 previous m/c's before) :sadangel:

Anyone want to be my bump buddy(s) please! would be really nice to talk to a friend on here xx

Hi Girls! :hi:

As the title says i would really like a bump buddy :hugs:

I have tried posting this thread in the buddy section before but didn't get a response :nope: (Billy no mates here) LOL :haha: poor me!

Anyone due March/April? I am due 31st March by scan dates but by LMP i'm due 1st April so a day either side so i might have a march baby or an april baby

I am expecting a little boy :blue: and this is our 1st Baby but 3rd pregnancy (I suffered 2 previous m/c's before) :sadangel:

Anyone want to be my bump buddy(s) please! would be really nice to talk to a friend on here xx

Hey honey, im due March 15th if thats any good to you?!xxx

you can message me anytime you want....also my 3rd pregnancy first child situation i'm due april 8th but i have this sneaky suspicion she's gonna come early....i don't know why

Hi hun, march or april is good for me as i have no idea when i will have my DS :flower:

How you finding your pregnancy so far? is this your first? xx

Hi hun, march or april is good for me as i have no idea when i will have my DS :flower:

How you finding your pregnancy so far? is this your first? xx

Yey :wohoo:

Things are going well :D I'm finding the time is going at a snail's pace though...it's driving me mad! I really need a new hobby to keep me busy or something!
This is my first, I had miscarriage back in may, was delighted to fall pregnant again so quick though!

How are you getting on?!xxx

I dont have any bump buddies either :( *sings* im so lonellyyyyyy x

anyone who would like to be bump buddies with me please feel free to add me as a friend on here and we can chat :) :hugs: xxx

is there a a chat feature here? or are you talking about messages...just wondering

Things are going well :D I'm finding the time is going at a snail's pace though...it's driving me mad! I really need a new hobby to keep me busy or something!
This is my first, I had miscarriage back in may, was delighted to fall pregnant again so quick though!

Glad things are going well! Yes time is dragging isnt it and i am also bored out of my brain need something to occupy me :haha:

my last m/c was in april this year and i too fell pregnant quickly after! :cloud9:

xx

:wave: I'm due early/mid april but i'm on here all day 6 days a week at work :blush: chat me up anytime i'm always lookin for buddies!

I dont have any bump buddies either :( *sings* im so lonellyyyyyy x

Ive added you to my friends list...now theres no need to be lonely i would happily be bump buddies with you :hugs: x

Glad things are going well! Yes time is dragging isnt it and i am also bored out of my brain need something to occupy me :haha:

my last m/c was in april this year and i too fell pregnant quickly after! :cloud9:

xx

Do you work?! I don't ...which explains why i am on baby and bump pretty much 24/7 haha :haha:
Awh sorry to hear that ...but hey, we are both very lucky!!
Are you feeling baby zach move around much?!xxx

Do you work?! I don't ...which explains why i am on baby and bump pretty much 24/7 haha :haha:

Yeh i work part time only 3 days a week as a comunity carer but i am on here pritty much most of the day and night sad i know that i am on here so much i need a hobby lol :haha:

Yes i feel zach every day since 19 weeks truley amazing but today hes been abit quiet :shrug: how about isabella? xx

Yeh i work part time only 3 days a week as a comunity carer but i am on here pritty much most of the day and night sad i know that i am on here so much i need a hobby lol :haha:

Yes i feel zach every day since 19 weeks truley amazing but today hes been abit quiet :shrug: how about isabella? xx

Hmm ...im thinking of taking up ante natal yoga, would you think of doing something like that?! Its meant to be great preparation of labour. I think im just going to do it to meet other pregnant women though!! Im the first of all my friends to have a baby so the only person I have to talk to about all things pregnancy related is my mam!!hehe

O since 19weeks?! id say i only really started feeling her at 21/22 weeks, she has her quiet days to...which scare the hell out of me!!xxx

i don't think it shows up in their feed...at least it didn't on my friend's feeds...could be my security settings but i didn't want anything posted about my pregnancy either

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->