Could this be an evap?

The saga continues ...

So tonight I came in from uni and for some reason I decided to do another test. It came up with what I'm fairly sure is a faint second line, but when I tried another 15 mins later there was nothing :wacko: :dohh:

I've attached some pics, let me know what you think ...

Attachments

• IMG_2643.jpg
    IMG_2643.jpg
    14.9 KB · Views: 35
  • IMG_2644.jpg
    IMG_2644.jpg
    15.6 KB · Views: 41
This is the first one now that it's completely dried, and the second one where I see absolutely nothing :wacko:

I should also add that this is a new batch of pg tests purchased from somewhere else, although are the same brand.

I'm starting to become more and more convinced something went wrong wry early and my body is just waiting. It's so bizarre, CD 56 now.

Attachments

• IMG_2647.jpg
    IMG_2647.jpg
    12.8 KB · Views: 21
  • IMG_2648.jpg
    IMG_2648.jpg
    12.6 KB · Views: 18
Did you dip them in the same wee? I always dip two in the same wee just to be double sure. The first one looks like dye run? The second one i'm not sure i can see anything on. I would test again in the morning x

No it was different wee, I don't even know why I tested because I was thinking I probably o'd on sat or sun going by opks so there's no way on earth it would be positive.

TBH I think I'll just chuck out this brand of tests and if AF hasn't arrived in the next week I'll try again then. In saying that, I know fine well I can't hold out that long :haha:

Its so hard isn't it i dont know why we torture ourselves. Where did you order the tests from?

The tests were just ebay cheapies. I'm officially done with them.

AF arrived in full force this morning, confusing me even further. A 6 day LP? Seriously? TMI - it was also very unlike my usual periods - it was seriously flowing and I normally have spotting for 2 days then a medium flow but this was unreal!! My cervix also feels high and not open which is even weirder.

I'm going to need to give up now I think, this was my last proper shot due to my degree. Feeling very deflated, but thanks for all your support.

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs:
Also doing a degree here and ttc, I know the workload is challenging without anything else going on, but perhaps there's a way you could do both? You know you best obviously, it's just sad to hear your post

I'm studying medicine, and this is my last university based year before I'm in placements all the time - so 12 hour days on my feet in the wards which isn't really ideal and won't be able to take any time off. This summer coming is also my last long summer (3 months ish) as when the clinical based part starts ill only get around 2 weeks so it just wouldn't be possible unless I took a full year out but I'm already 27 so I'd just be making things more difficult for myself.

Sorry for the ramblings I'm not even sure that makes sense. It's just devastating once again and seems so final :cry:

You're not rambling. I can see how this would make things difficult. Having said that, I'm 34 and had a nine year break from studying because of various things happening in my life at the time, it was too difficult. One year out won't hurt, as you can get back to it. I guess it depends how long you're happy to wait to try again? But whatever you decide it doesn't spell the end of ttc <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->