Could this be an evap?

Hb.x

Reaction score
I have no idea how many DPO I am (or if I've O'd) as I seem to have bought a really dodgy batch of ovulation tests which seem to all be positive (but clearblue digi says otherwise!). I'm on CD48.

I done a test (see single pic) and could see a hint of a line (this was taken maybe 5-10 mins after the test), so tried another, however (TMI alert!) I couldn't do much because I'd just been so there was only a tiny bit of urine.

Could it be an evap? Do evaps continue to darken outwith the time? I didn't think you could get evaps on pink dye but I'm not sure why I thought that!

On the picture with two tests - the right was the first test I thought I could see a line, the left test is more recent one where I don't think I can.

Thanks!

Attachments

• IMG_2562.jpg
    IMG_2562.jpg
    25 KB · Views: 99
  • IMG_2560.jpg
    IMG_2560.jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 61
  • IMG_2561.jpg
    IMG_2561.jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 45
I don't think I can see anything on the normal pics but I'm sure I can see something on the inverted pic. Good luck :flower:

Recent picture now that they've dried (and over time limit)

Attachments

• IMG_2571.jpg
    IMG_2571.jpg
    17.4 KB · Views: 80
I only see something on the dry picture but looks like maybe evap I would do another later on to make sure

They look positive to me. I hve used tonnes of ic's amd never had an evap keep teting they will get darker for sure. When are you due on?

Thanks ladies, I'm just not sure and I wasn't sure if I could see a shadow or not this morning, but I'll keep testing either way!!

No idea when AF is due, my cycles are really irregular and have ranged from 3 weeks (very very rare unfortunately) to 6 months apart. I'd say average is around 8 weeks ish.

I'll keep you all updated but I'm just feeling a bit deflated with it, I've had 6 m/c's and am desperate to see another line!

They look like early bfp to me. Fingers crossed for youvif they are showing like that now they should start to darken x

I done another test but I definitely shouldn't have - I've just been out for dinner and had several (non alcoholic!) drinks. But I could be convinced I might see a teeny smidge of something? I could also definitely be convinced I'm crazy and should give it a rest 😂 I've never heard of evaps on IC's through :wacko:

Attachments

• IMG_2591.jpg
    IMG_2591.jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 52
  • IMG_2592.jpg
    IMG_2592.jpg
    20.7 KB · Views: 17
I can see something. I'm having exactly the same thing at the moment, but think they must be evaps. I hope they aren't! Good luck!

Fingers crossed they aren't evaps x

You can get evaps on these but I have found this to be unusual. I think I have had maybe one convincing evap? I find the Cassanovum are worse for evaps than One Step (if this is what you're using), they do tend to leave a nice line which isn't an actual line.
I'm unsure if I see something on your tests, but I hope something clear shows on them soon

I don't think things look good for me girls. This mornings test is no more than a shadow, and not sure there's any colour in it. Things should definitely have darkened by now so I'm guessing either a convincing evap as happycupcake said (it is one step tests btw!) or something has wen wrong and hasn't progressed.

The first pic is this mornings compared to the line one, second is this mornings test alone.

Attachments

• IMG_2596.jpg
    IMG_2596.jpg
    10.4 KB · Views: 28
  • IMG_2601.jpg
    IMG_2601.jpg
    21.5 KB · Views: 18
Do you generally have long cycles? I just seen what day your on x

My cycles are all over the place and totally unpredictable unfortunately. I'm currently on CD50. My last cycle was 37 days, and the one before was 62 days so not even remotely close. It's so frustrating!!

Oh how frustrating. Is there any reason for the all over cycles? x

I have PCOS unfortunately, but irregular cycles is the only symptom so I guess I'm one of the luckier ones! It makes TTC very frustrating, it took over 2 years to conceive my son, and I've been NTNP for the first year, then trying for the last 3. I've had 6 m/c's in total - 2 since the birth of my so. I'm close to giving up!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->