Could this be an evap?

I honestly can say that looks so positive to me. Mine looked like that if you message me i will send you them over if you want to have a look. Tbey have only just started to darken I was testing since roughly 7 dpo and they were so faint. I think its the start of a bfp xx

Well ladies, I have absolutely NO idea what is going on, but my ovulation tests are back to being positive, including clearblue digi. What a nightmare!!

I'll keep you all updated anyway, but for now I guess it's back to bd'ing!

Really thats so strange..? Dont opk's pick up pregnancy hormone? x

Yes I think they do, but from what I undedstand you should get a good positive hcg test first, but I could be wrong. I suppose time will tell :dohh:

How frustrating for you hun! I guess just carry on dtd and testing lol keep us updated xx

i think your ovulating now hun and previously failed so its re building to ov now x

I've had exactly the same thing this month! Fingers crossed that this sorts itself out for both of us as it's very frustrating!!

It's so frustrating redhead isn't it!! Are you currently getting positive opks too? I had them for about 10 days solid, so I presumed the pack was faulty, then they went negative for a few days, and now positive again!! Let me know how you get on too.

Yeah I agree I'm probably ovulating now and the test with the line was a fluke. But we'll just need to wait and see I suppose. Back to the 2ww it is :dohh:

I had about three days high fertility, though not peak - I was on holiday tho and only testing once a day so thought I missed it. Then I got faint lines on the strip type tests, then positive opk again - over a week later! Plus I had 21 day bloods and they showed I hadn't ovulated. Very confusing and frustrating. But lots of sex so it's not all bad! Lol!

Red head I had a similar thing happen to me in June - high fertility and then low so presumed I'd ovulated and missed it - the next week I felt a bit iffy and done an ovulation test but I'm not really sure why and low and behold it was positive! My body just does it's own thing the rule book goes right out the window :haha:

Bd'd today just in case, last time was Wednesday and will a for tomorrow/Monday and then I can finally have a break :blush: so hopefully I should be covered.

Ovulation tests now look like they're fading so should O tomorrow - fingers crossed! At least I won't be getting like another week of solid positives (I hope!)) :dohh:

I now have another really dark almost positive opk. What on earth is going on :wacko:

Have you been tested for pcos? J read that with that, your body gears up for ovulation and then because the follicles haven't developed fully enough, you will get a high fertility reading, but there isn't anything for it to ovulate, so then the body starts gearing up again. That can cause multiple high /virtually peak fertility readings, but result in no ovulation. I used to have pcos and I'm wondering whether it's returned - could be similar to what you're experiencing?

Yes I was diagnosed with PCOS several year ago, I'm used to getting almost positives then nothing, but this month has just been a weird one. High readings for over a week, then low, then a sort of almost positive, followed by a couple of shadows, and then a positive opk. Weird, weird cycle, CD55 now and counting

Sorry it's being so frustrating for you this month. Sometimes you just want to start over and not knowing what's going on is a nightmare! Good luck x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->