~ Count down to our MARCH bfp ~

i got my + on opk monday 28th at 1pm by 3pm was reaaaaaaaaly light so think i caught end of my surge... so say i ovulate 2nd march i'd be around 9dpo is that 2 early for a frer?

oh my, yes! wayy too early! i would try around 12 DPOs- at the earliest.
Theres still hope hun :hugs: you're not out until the :witch:

arghhh too many witches obviously your oh as spoken to his swimmers to get a extra special xmas present ;) bet its all planned :)

yay for Christmas babies! girls we are gonna get extra special gifts this year :D

well we dtd last night, on the first fertile day!! now to have sex for the next 4 days!!!

Sorry to all who the bitch got :growlmad:

9babiesgone, don't worry if you don't dtd every night, we only did it on the night I ovulated (and once 3 nights earlier) and then not for over a WEEK after ovulation!

Today I got my official :bfp: on a digi :happydance:

:dust: to all xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Congrats Hollie,im going to have to pray for a chrimbo baby this time! x

Sorry to all who the bitch got :growlmad:

9babiesgone, don't worry if you don't dtd every night, we only did it on the night I ovulated (and once 3 nights earlier) and then not for over a WEEK after ovulation!

Today I got my official :bfp: on a digi :happydance:

:dust: to all xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Congrats:happydance: H & H 9mos! :) Hope to join u lovely ladies soon..

:dust: to all!!!

congratulations to all the mummies to be :happydance:

how do i no if im out without af but 3 :bfn: and a week late??? :wacko:

i was waiting until tomorrow (saturday) to test but couldnt wait when she didnt arrived by monday and again today when i saw the cheapos in tesco, dont feel like i am but af doesnt seem to be showing up anytime soon.

Got my clearblue tests and one cheapo left but I dont no if its worth wasting one tomorrow on 1st wee :muaha: none of the others have been, i had at least 3 wees before each test, the cheapo came up neg straight away and left me agonising for 3 minutes in costa coffee, i can see myself now still staring at the test on the floor for another line to appear :blush:

:dust::dust::dust::dust: to all still within reach for this month and those back in the race for next.

anyone got any advice on whether i should wait for af before trying again or should i get opk incase i miss ov but have no :witch:

I really need to get some opks!! I really think I ovulated yesterday but I dont know.

I am doubting myself now.

My period was supposed to start on March 11th. Now I am nearly 3 days late, but I got a BFN today. I will wait one more week, and test again.

15dpo :bfn: here.
No AF as yet, but not hopeful for a positive this month!

awww not out til witch arrives though im not testing til missed af now wednesday :(

I am OUT ladies :(...:witch: arrived last nite...oh well...back in the race next mo! :)

@Guppy...Please add me in the April BFP's hun...Good luck to all lovely ladies who are waiting to test this mo...and a very Happy and Healthy 9 mos to all here who r expecting!...cheers!:flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->