~ Count down to our MARCH bfp ~

I'm as good as out - BFN yesterday, I'm now 13 DPO and my temperature majorly dropped yesterday & today. Waiting for AF, but I'm getting EWCM instead LOL. I wish I knew what was going on!

Update me: The witch came for me this month. I hope I will get my BFP next month. My husband will be home all month, and we are going to BD every other day. I also have him only smoking and drinking on the weekends since he usually likes to do it every day. Plus, I will be drinking more water so that I have lots of fertile cm this upcoming month!

Army,

He up there knows better than all of us.....we people can only hope, and better than hope is beg him via prayers!!!

I'm sure he will lend an ear at some point and act upon our voices.

Bear in mind (THIS GOES FOR ALL OF US LADIES)

"His DELAYS are not a message of DENIAL!!!!"

It's just a matter of timing. If it isn't happening as per our wishes, it's because he has a better time lined up for us..........

Keep ur heads and chins ups ladies!!!!

Hey Gemma,

Pls baby, don't feel disheartened, like I stated in Army's reply,

"His DELAYS are not a message of DENIAL!!!"

Keep your head and chin up and high.....keep smiling........enjoy :sex: during the beautiful season of spring......

You can spring around and aim for an Xmas baby!!!!

All the very best hun...........

I am out... the :witch: got me overnight! On to next month! Maybe a x-mas :baby: Good Luck to everyone!!

I am still in!! the waiting is driving me crazy.

Good luck hun,its my fertile time starting the 19th so will have to make sure i do plenty of BDing this time,fingers crossed for xmas babies xx
good luck :dust: for you!!!!

I am still in!! the waiting is driving me crazy.

woop woop! when are you testing? im not due till 23rd ish x

I am testing earliest on the 26th!!!!

I'm out for good - didn't ov on cd14 or 15 like ff said... Got a positive opk today and DH is working til Saturday :( soy made my cycle longer. I think I'm going to buy the fertility monitor - will it work on long cycles?

I am on CD # 38 & 5 days late!

Still waiting....(trying to be patient, but its hard!)

I'm officially out for this month. Good luck to all of you Ladies still in it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->