~ Count down to our MARCH bfp ~

i just had a reading and she said she dont see me getting pregnant in future and need to look into getting medical assistence and to enjoy my family and relax

I'll be testing on 3/24! Fingers crossed for my BFP :D

Dust to all!

Well... I am puzzled! I thought my period was getting heavier, so I put a pantyliner on, only to get in the shower tonight and see only a tiny dot of blood has made it onto the towel, but felt really wet (TMI). Went to the toilet, and when I wiped there was blood but also masses of very stretchy CM, very similar to EWCM. I remember when I was on the pill I used to get same stuff towards the end of my period, but never on day 1? Does anyone else have this mixed in with their AF? Or is there still a chance this might not be AF? Feel like i'm clinging on now! lol. I guess tomorrow i'll know for sure. If it's still like this by end of tomorrow I will be more hopeful, but will probably wake up to a full scale AF!!

i havnt a clue i bled half my pregnancy with both so think im wrong person to ask about bleeding in pregnancy! LOL

this is why i have a testing addiction blood means nothing to me!!

I think I will just have to wait and see what happens tomorrow! Thing is I have cramps all round my belly and into my back, but also have a UTI I think and going docs tomorrow and worried that the backache/cramps are something to do with that, which would be really worrying. Will see how things stand in the morning!!

thats me 100% out for march after a 36day cycle the bugger found me :-(

good luck to all still in with a chance and congrats to all those with :bfp:

:dust::dust::dust:

im out for a couple of months now to get a clearer idea of my cycles, 1st month of trying and the relaxed approach turned me into a crazy woman lol

Sorry to all who the bitch got :growlmad:

9babiesgone, don't worry if you don't dtd every night, we only did it on the night I ovulated (and once 3 nights earlier) and then not for over a WEEK after ovulation!

Today I got my official :bfp: on a digi :happydance:

:dust: to all xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Congratulations xxxxx

I'm 100% out. Gutted! And onto a Christmas baby!! :)

Come on over and have a christmas baby with us! :friends:
Love ta have ya friend!

https://www.babyandbump.com/trying-...ril-testing-thread-37-test-takers-so-far.html

anyone else can come on over for some encouragement and support! :flower:
Especially if you want to brag about your long awaited for :bfp: and Christmas baby :dance:
:dust:

Hey ladies, I was due to test on the 14th, am now currently 2 days late, tested this AM with FMU, and a BFN! =( too early? No Af yet..
Getting AF like cramps, sore bbs, and sensitive nips..
with bad lower back pain and heat flashes?!

Hey Girlies!!!
[-o<
Hope you don't mind me joining u!!! I had my last period on 28th Feb 2011, I can usually feel when I am ovulating as I am quite sensitive and usually experience period like cramps when I ovulate. This month just happens to be the month I don't experience my ovulation, I'm not even sure if I am currently ovulating at the moment, but I have started :sex: since Monday night (14th March 2011) and will continue till the 19th March 2011.

I checked on an ovulation calculator to see what date I am likely to ovulate and got to know anytime between 11th March 2011 and 16th March 2011.

I should somehow hit the jackpot this month!!! Fingers crossed for everyone who's TTC this month, I'm hoping to be part of you guys who are lucky enough to get the "BFP" for this month. I [-o< for everyone of us.

ALL THE VERY BEST GIRLS!!!

Hi Army,

My whole heartedly prayers are for you!!! [-o<

May god be by ur side. Please keep us posted.

Hey Girlies!!!
[-o<
Hope you don't mind me joining u!!! I had my last period on 28th Feb 2011, I can usually feel when I am ovulating as I am quite sensitive and usually experience period like cramps when I ovulate. This month just happens to be the month I don't experience my ovulation, I'm not even sure if I am currently ovulating at the moment, but I have started :sex: since Monday night (14th March 2011) and will continue till the 19th March 2011.

I checked on an ovulation calculator to see what date I am likely to ovulate and got to know anytime between 11th March 2011 and 16th March 2011.

I should somehow hit the jackpot this month!!! Fingers crossed for everyone who's TTC this month, I'm hoping to be part of you guys who are lucky enough to get the "BFP" for this month. I [-o< for everyone of us.

ALL THE VERY BEST GIRLS!!!

I'm hoping you get your BFP hunny. Best of luck to you and of course lots of BABY DUST!:kiss:

37 n patient, thank you so much, it means a lot.. I just don't understand then way some things work some times, but hoping that it's all a master plan!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->