Cracked sleeping?

Carolyn

Reaction score
she goes in her own cot after being fed, dummy goes in and she's slept! for a week. sometimes waking two times sometimes one time in the night. and in the day, i put her to sleep in her swing, dummy goes in (When i know she's tired) and off she goes. NEVER thought we'd 'crack it'. She didn't really give us any sleepless nights. she niggled for half an hour at the longest! i thought she was ready for this, and she was. i know we'll have sleepless nights...BUT. at the moment i feel that we have our life back, we are no longer having to hold her to placate her. this week has been amazing, we've really worked together and she's responded well. i felt that i had turned a corner at around week 11, now at week 13 i can really see the light at the end of the tunnel.

this progress comes at cost: i'm now only partially breast feeding. :cry:

well done - sounds like you cracked it to me!! Pity about the feeding though.
i so wish i could get my little fella in a routine...he seems immune to them.

it is a shame about the feeding. but she's so much more settled. i'm not giving her every thing that she needed - i could've but that meant she was attached all the time, and i mean all of the time!! now she's 'thriving'...so they say. a routine we do have a semblance of now, but i'm a 'routine' kind of woman...lol

Sounds good and hope u not too annoyed about the breast feeding cos sometimes it's just one of those things.

i am bothered about the feeding. but i'm due back at work after christmas and i don't want her to becoem too attached to the boob:cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->