Cramping?/ Update: Bled at 5+4, put on prog., now 8 weeks/ Magnesium eased cramps

Definitely looks like they're darkening up and may very well be a new pregnancy!

I don't have any idea about miscarriage and all but, definitely would like to see how this turns out. If you get an ultrasound or other OB to confirm your pregnancy I would really go to the ob and stick the pic on her face. what ahorrible way to treat a patient.

I am definitely planning to send her a pic of the first US. :D

Definitely looks like they're darkening up and may very well be a new pregnancy!

It looks promising. Unless hcg is able to drop to 0 and then rise steadily without being pregnant ;)

I don't have any idea about miscarriage and all but, definitely would like to see how this turns out. If you get an ultrasound or other OB to confirm your pregnancy I would really go to the ob and stick the pic on her face. what ahorrible way to treat a patient.

It looks promising. Unless hcg is able to drop to 0 and then rise steadily without being pregnant ;)

If there was anything left in your uterus from the MC that could cause it . but its equally possible its a new pregnancy.
I still vote take a weeks estimator test!

If there was anything left in your uterus from the MC that could cause it . but its equally possible its a new pregnancy.

But my doctors checked my uterus twice after the mc and hcg three times. Nothing was left, hcg at zero. That is pretty much a sure indicator it is a new pregnancy. Especially when you take all the signs and symptoms into consideration. Basically there is only one thing pointing towards it not being a new pregnancy, and that is the time frame in which I conceived. But the Pros are numerous. Have another look at my chart if you'd like.

I would not want to spend 30 on the test if I am sure anyway you know. I was just trying to explain to you ladies here why I am sure I am pregnant again.

Edit: Actually if you read up on it after a MC beta hcg can only "continue" to rise, not go up and down and up again. And it only continues to rise in rare cases like an ectopic pregnancy which I have been checked for. It also does not usually continue to rise with early losses, but instead drops much faster.

Attachments

• PhotoGrid_1439627664242_mh1439628736704.jpg
    PhotoGrid_1439627664242_mh1439628736704.jpg
    46.8 KB · Views: 1
Have you got a picture so we can see the pregnancy tests honey
I'm major back ache today so uncomfortable

But my doctors checked my uterus twice after the mc and hcg three times. Nothing was left, hcg at zero. That is pretty much a sure indicator it is a new pregnancy. Especially when you take all the signs and symptoms into consideration. Basically there is only one thing pointing towards it not being a new pregnancy, and that is the time frame in which I conceived. But the Pros are numerous. Have another look at my chart if you'd like.

I would not want to spend 30 on the test if I am sure anyway you know. I was just trying to explain to you ladies here why I am sure I am pregnant again.

Edit: Actually if you read up on it after a MC beta hcg can only "continue" to rise, not go up and down and up again. And it only continues to rise in rare cases like an ectopic pregnancy which I have been checked for. It also does not usually continue to rise with early losses, but instead drops much faster.

I've seen ladies that have had it drop then go back up again . crazier things have happened!

When do you see a doc?

It dropped to Zero? I asked a friend who is a doula and she said it can only drop small amounts not to zero and then go back up after weeks. I can ask her again but that now seems more impossible than me ovulating this early ^^.
On the 9th is my appointment.

I don't think it's that weird that you ovulated so early after your mc. Do you know how high your levels got before you miscarried? If they weren't that high, I could see why they would drop to zero soon after you started bleeding. I can't believe your doctor would just shrug you off like that. It's not unheard of to ovulate early after a m/c.

As I told you in the TWW, the same thing happened when I got pregnant with my son. I had to have ovulated right after the bleeding stopped. :) My impossible baby is now a happy and healthy 18 month old. <3

My doctor was very skeptical and sure that I had my dates wrong. I couldn't possibly be pregnant again. His due date corresponded perfectly with my miscarriage. He was actually born on his due date too.

I am wishing you the best of luck! It really is possible. :)
:dust:

It dropped to Zero? I asked a friend who is a doula and she said it can only drop small amounts not to zero and then go back up after weeks. I can ask her again but that now seems more impossible than me ovulating this early ^^.

No need ask unless you feel it's necessary lol it's not impossible and neither is ovulating right when your levels get down to O and you're more fertile after a MC anyways so it's extremely likely its a new pregnancy.

I'm with Shellgirl tho I think it's crazy your doc shrugged you off.

I personally wouldn't be able to wait almost another month! Lol I'd be going to planned parenthood, urgent care or the ER to get a definitive answer!

I see sorry missed that page! :lol:
Looks like your pregnant to me!
Congrats

I don't think it's that weird that you ovulated so early after your mc. Do you know how high your levels got before you miscarried? If they weren't that high, I could see why they would drop to zero soon after you started bleeding. I can't believe your doctor would just shrug you off like that. It's not unheard of to ovulate early after a m/c.
I searched it right after I felt like I conceived and read quite a few topics about early conception. I did not know my levels before but the line on the pregnancy test was very faint one day after the bleeding started and 2 days later completely negative and my hcg levels at zero. I must have not gotten very far my doctor said judging by the ultrasound. It is likely that the pregnancy ended before the bleeding started.

As I told you in the TWW, the same thing happened when I got pregnant with my son. I had to have ovulated right after the bleeding stopped. :) My impossible baby is now a happy and healthy 18 month old. <3

My doctor was very skeptical and sure that I had my dates wrong. I couldn't possibly be pregnant again. His due date corresponded perfectly with my miscarriage. He was actually born on his due date too.

I am wishing you the best of luck! It really is possible. :)
:dust:

Thank you!! Your story is inspiring! <3 My son was also conceived at an odd date actually. We had sex days after ovulation. Too many days for me to still ovulate the doctor thought. I was right in the end though. Really makes me wonder about my ovulation. :)

No need ask unless you feel it's necessary lol it's not impossible and neither is ovulating right when your levels get down to O and you're more fertile after a MC anyways so it's extremely likely its a new pregnancy.

I'm with Shellgirl tho I think it's crazy your doc shrugged you off.

I personally wouldn't be able to wait almost another month! Lol I'd be going to planned parenthood, urgent care or the ER to get a definitive answer!

Planned Parenthood we don't have in Germany. You usually see your OB and if you go to the ER without an emergency you pay. It just seems like a lot of hassle and I am sure I am pregnant. The question is just if it will stay like that. But I can't influence and getting blood tests every week seems stressful. I have a long history of health issues. I avoid needles if I can because I see them often enough with all the check ups on old problems.

Can you ask for a second opinion?
I talked to my OB who is back for vacation now and she says it can happen and 3 positive tests are a pretty good indicator. I won't have an US until the 9th though. We are limited to 3 ultrasounds in Germany so I was planning for the first to be for the heartbeat and second gender.

I see sorry missed that page! :lol:
Looks like your pregnant to me!
Congrats

Thank you! :)

I go pg with my DD immediately after a mc without a cycle. It's entirely possible. It was annoying after that to talk to health professionals because they always wanted to know my LMP and I had to explain that my LMP was before my mc.

Thank you!! Your story is inspiring! <3 My son was also conceived at an odd date actually. We had sex days after ovulation. Too many days for me to still ovulate the doctor thought. I was right in the end though. Really makes me wonder about my ovulation. :)

The reproductive system is a truly interesting thing. I think it's impossible to try to fit everyone in the same box because no one is the same. I am really excited to see how your appointment goes and I will be floating around and waiting for the news! :)

I think you are pregnant but it amazes me how the egg can attach when there's no lining due to the mc. Were u still bleeding when you conceived. X

I go pg with my DD immediately after a mc without a cycle. It's entirely possible. It was annoying after that to talk to health professionals because they always wanted to know my LMP and I had to explain that my LMP was before my mc.
Oh yeah! When I called my OB monday to announce I was pregnant again the nurse asked me just that. But I was so happy she trusted that I know when I conceived.

The reproductive system is a truly interesting thing. I think it's impossible to try to fit everyone in the same box because no one is the same. I am really excited to see how your appointment goes and I will be floating around and waiting for the news! :)

Yes! I am praying for a sticky baby! But if I make it to 8 weeks and we get a heartbeat, I will be a lot more positive that this one will go to the end.

I think you are pregnant but it amazes me how the egg can attach when there's no lining due to the mc. Were u still bleeding when you conceived. X

My bleeding stopped about two days before or rather I was spotting. I posted my chart on the page before this one. I was actually going to chart for ttc...but I ended up charting pregnancy symptoms ;) I think after one early MC the lining is probably okay? At least there are so many articles that suggest getting pregnant again asap is actually a good thing and statistically these pregnancies go well.

Btw.
I seem to conceive very quickly. The last one did not last but every pregnancy I experienced always resulted from me trying out the NFP method to NOT get pregnant...aside from this one, it was planned but we were actually just testing to see if sex feels okay after the MC. My cycles were always on time, no PMS and just light bleeding. I had prepared myself for the NFP method for a half year under the guidance of my OB. It really surprises me I failed at not getting pregnant 3 times.
Yet I found nothing about women ovulating at odd times of the month when asking google. :wacko:

I was kinda thinking that, like what did it implant in?

Yes! I am praying for a sticky baby! But if I make it to 8 weeks and we get a heartbeat, I will be a lot more positive that this one will go to the end.

I am with you there! I am anxious to get to my confirmation appointment so that they can book a viability scan. I am prone to losses so it never feels quite safe until I'm in the second trimester.

I also obviously second that lining was not an issue after my mc. My son held on just fine. :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->