Cramping?/ Update: Bled at 5+4, put on prog., now 8 weeks/ Magnesium eased cramps

I just did a test. I have to mention I tested at a bad time, 2 hrs after going pee with not much of an urge to pee and evening urine from orange juice -_-...
But, I think the line is fairly dark for 6+1? I will take a pic and the hpt-experts can let me know what you think of the line. :thumbup:

Attachments

• PhotoGrid_1440627126533.jpg
    PhotoGrid_1440627126533.jpg
    34.8 KB · Views: 28
Looks great! I think its safe to say its definitely a new pregnancy!

That is a nice and dark test you have! Won't you have a good time rubbing it in that doctor's face? :haha:

Definitely a strong positive! Soooo happy for you! I honestly hope that you rub it in your doctor's face.

Haha thanks!! I was thinking that when I get an US image I will send a letter saying "thank you, for the support in such a difficult time. Our little miracle conceived 3 days after a miscarriage"...which of course is sarcastic, because she did not even feel the need to investigate further, even after a positive hpt. :winkwink:

I just did a test. I have to mention I tested at a bad time, 2 hrs after going pee with not much of an urge to pee and evening urine from orange juice -_-...
But, I think the line is fairly dark for 6+1? I will take a pic and the hpt-experts can let me know what you think of the line. :thumbup:

I've been following this thread wondering how your story would end and I agree with the other ladies. I think it's your rainbow baby!! When is your first scan? Can't wait to see your little bean in black and white. Congrats!!

I've been following this thread wondering how your story would end and I agree with the other ladies. I think it's your rainbow baby!! When is your first scan? Can't wait to see your little bean in black and white. Congrats!!

Thank you! :) My first US is on the 9th! I can't wait! :)

Not good news. I started bleeding bright red blood all of a sudden, quite a bit too and I am having very mild cramping.
idk if it is another miscarriage, some women have had mysterious bleeding...but it is not a good sign.

Not good news. I started bleeding bright red blood all of a sudden, quite a bit too and I am having very mild cramping.
idk if it is another miscarriage, some women have had mysterious bleeding...but it is not a good sign.

Oh no!! Can you go to an Emergency center for a scan?

Oh no!! Can you go to an Emergency center for a scan?

I don't want to honestly. Last time they treated me horribly and sent me home saying there is nothing they can do. It was very stressful. I feel more content relaxing and distracting myself. The bleeding stopped after that initial flow but I know it can continue. I definitely feel achy.

Oh no! I understand not wanting to go in and be treated poorly, but you do need to get checked out. If you are having a miscarriage, which I hope you are not, you'll need to know so they can monitor you to make sure everything passes. I really hope it's just a minor pregnancy bleed and nothing worse. :hugs:

Oh no! I understand not wanting to go in and be treated poorly, but you do need to get checked out. If you are having a miscarriage, which I hope you are not, you'll need to know so they can monitor you to make sure everything passes. I really hope it's just a minor pregnancy bleed and nothing worse. :hugs:

I know, I am not planning to forego a check up. But I will wait for my OB to be available Monday. Getting to a ER is not easy here either without a car unless you want to pay for an ambulance.

I am only 6+4 weeks so most likely it will just bleed off like last time and if not my doctor would still wait to see if the pregnancy will bleed off naturally. She actually told me what to do in case I suffer another MC in the future because she noticed how much running from the ER had stressed me out.

Just updating...I haven't bled at all since that one incident earlier. It pretty much stopped right away. So I guess for now it can be called spotting. But my uterus feels achy. Not cramping in intervalls like with the last MC, more like the crampy aches I have been having all throughout this pregnancy.
I don't know if I have good chances that it is just a scare but it is definitely not like last time where it immediately aborted and clots came out.

I am definitely hoping that your little one is safe and sound!

I am definitely hoping that your little one is safe and sound!
Atm everything is fine. I might have to get a Rhogam Shot however. I am not happy about it because I have suffered problems from vaccines many years ago but it might be the only way.

Edit: So I called the ER asking a few questions about the shot and they basically don't want me because I am not bleeding as of right now and they said to see my OB Gyn tomorrow.
They also would not do any testing first to see if I am sensitized if there are antibodies or to determine the babies blood type, they would just blindly give the shot.
Last but not least they have a problem with the fact that I don't own a German "Mutterpass" (mother's passport) proving my blood type. They did not want to accept my US Rh neg. Identification card that states I am O neg.

Attachments

• IMG_20150830_093546.jpg
    IMG_20150830_093546.jpg
    37.8 KB · Views: 0
You are really having no luck with the health care system where you are :(
It truly upsets me when people seem unwilling to help. Especially when pregnancy is such a sensitive topic to women.

Have you made an appointment? I hope they get you in as soon as possible so that you can stop worrying as much

My OB will definitely see me tomorrow! They always take you in right away with bleeding.
I think the hospital nearby is likely not the best. It has gotten 3 star reviews online. For delivery I would try to go to Frankfurt but I live in a small town about a half hour away.
The healthcare system isn't what it used to be here. The treatment for outpatients can still be very good but it seems anything that has to do with the ER of a hospital or being hospitalized they do the minimum.
I was hospitalized last year with a stomach and intestinal infection and they just left me in my bed for 5 days before they did one check up only. Not more, because they have to justify the cost of any procedure to the insurance and they felt it isn't needed in my case. Instead they gave me a ton of drugs to treat the symptoms...which I did not take because NSAIDS can cause bleeding with these type of conditions or ulcers. I had to pretend I was taking them otherwise they would have sent me home without a check up. They cpuld have actually harmed me with the medication. They pushed me to be treated as an outpatient even though I could barely walk, let alone take care of a toddler. So after one check up I was discharged and my pain labeled as psychosomatic even though my suspcions were confirmed. It was completely ridiculous.

So we saw a tiny embryo, too tiny for a heartbeat though. The doctor thinks I might be a week earlier than I thought.
Since I never had a period, idk. Maybe I calculated wrong...the whole process of fertilization and conception taking days confuses me. Could it have implanted late?

Anyhow, everything looks good but she was shocked I got pregnant so early. She thinks it might be too soon and too much for my body. I was told no sex, no excercise, and as a precaution I will be taking progesterone tablets (vaginal).
There seems to be no clue as to why I bled, it literally looks like I did not bleed aside from small amounts of dry blood. It could be breakthrough bleeding, so my period that is not fully supressed by hormones.

No progesterone levels or hcg levels were done because it won't change the outcome ;) And my next appointment is in two weeks. I think Germany tends to check up on pregnancies far less. Especially early ones. But it really will suck to wait 2 weeks to know if the pregnancy is going anywhere. :(

Note: The picture does not show the embryo as good as it looked on the screen. It looked like a little worm.

Attachments

• IMG_20150831_145949.jpg
    IMG_20150831_145949.jpg
    41.4 KB · Views: 7
I'm not surprised you're a week earlier than you thought because I feel like that hcg test would have shown something then and it came back negative. So that's a good thing!! Yeay for a healthy bean. I hope you can see more in two weeks time. Here in the States where I am at least we only get one scan at 18-20 weeks. Such a long wait!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->