Cramping?/ Update: Bled at 5+4, put on prog., now 8 weeks/ Magnesium eased cramps

Idk about the lining either but new studies found statistically there is no need to wait and that pregnancies conceived soon after a MC have a 44% better chance of survival. It is interesting that right after a MC the body is most fertile. And then it declines within 6 months. The Cervix and Uterus are also wide open ready to conceive again.
I studied biology and normally nature knows best what to do. Meaning if a woman gets pregnant right away it is a sign she was ready. Otherwise the egg would have not attached at all. Nature wants us to reproduce fast, a prehistoric woman would have not noticed she miscarried or continued on anyway until it works out. And now in modern times we tend to overthink it a bit :D it has upsides and downsides.

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/p...ne-conceive-month-after-mc-no-af-between.html

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-1300741/Dont-delay-try-miscarriage-women-warned.html

Yes! I am praying for a sticky baby! But if I make it to 8 weeks and we get a heartbeat, I will be a lot more positive that this one will go to the end.

I am with you there! I am anxious to get to my confirmation appointment so that they can book a viability scan. I am prone to losses so it never feels quite safe until I'm in the second trimester.

I also obviously second that lining was not an issue after my mc. My son held on just fine. :rofl:

:D He did! Which reminds me I actually had a LEEP surgery on my cervix prior to conceiving my son and the bleeding had just stopped. But I had a very healthy pregnancy.
After this MC of course I also wonder if I am maybe prone to MC. And I am too scared to measure my temp. atm or do much checking at all. It just makes you and whatever happens, happens.
When is your appointment? I scheduled mine late (9th) so I will get so see something fully developed. Going too early would just make me worry if there is no heartbeat yet etc. ;)

Idk about the lining either but new studies found statistically there is no need to wait and that pregnancies conceived soon after a MC have a 44% better chance of survival. It is interesting that right after a MC the body is most fertile. And then it declines within 6 months. The Cervix and Uterus are also wide open ready to conceive again.
I studied biology and normally nature knows best what to do. Meaning if a woman gets pregnant right away it is a sign she was ready. Otherwise the egg would have not attached at all. Nature wants us to reproduce fast, a prehistoric woman would have not noticed she miscarried or continued on anyway until it works out. And now in modern times we tend to overthink it a bit :D it has upsides and downsides.

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/p...ne-conceive-month-after-mc-no-af-between.html

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-1300741/Dont-delay-try-miscarriage-women-warned.html

Yes! I am praying for a sticky baby! But if I make it to 8 weeks and we get a heartbeat, I will be a lot more positive that this one will go to the end.

I am with you there! I am anxious to get to my confirmation appointment so that they can book a viability scan. I am prone to losses so it never feels quite safe until I'm in the second trimester.

I also obviously second that lining was not an issue after my mc. My son held on just fine. :rofl:

:D He did! Which reminds me I actually had a LEEP surgery on my cervix prior to conceiving my son and the bleeding had just stopped. But I had a very healthy pregnancy.
After this MC of course I also wonder if I am maybe prone to MC. And I am too scared to measure my temp. atm or do much checking at all. It just makes you and whatever happens, happens.
When is your appointment? I scheduled mine late (9th) so I will get so see something fully developed. Going too early would just make me worry if there is no heartbeat yet etc. ;)

I had a MC the cycle before conceiving our son and two before this one so I def agree you're more fertile after!

I tend to not check myself after a positive test. I let it be until my doctor takes a look. Then my biggest goal is just getting out of first tri. This time we are definitely holding out hope for a girl though. We have our son so if we get a girl, we won't have to worry anymore about my reproductive issues.

My confirmation appointment is on the 26th of this month so a week from today. I will be almost 6 weeks. We will schedule a viability scan after that hopefully after 7 weeks but before 9 weeks. I don't have a limit on how many scans I get so they will give me another scan if it's too early.

I had a MC the cycle before conceiving our son and two before this one so I def agree you're more fertile after!

I tend to not check myself after a positive test. I let it be until my doctor takes a look. Then my biggest goal is just getting out of first tri. This time we are definitely holding out hope for a girl though. We have our son so if we get a girl, we won't have to worry anymore about my reproductive issues.

My confirmation appointment is on the 26th of this month so a week from today. I will be almost 6 weeks. We will schedule a viability scan after that hopefully after 7 weeks but before 9 weeks. I don't have a limit on how many scans I get so they will give me another scan if it's too early.

The limited scan thing is odd haha. When I was living in CA I had unlimited free scans with Medicaid. Now I have standard insurance and it does not pay for more than 3 Ultrasounds. Even though I'm a high risk pregnancy :shrug:.

I am not telling anyone aside from mom friends about my pregnancy until close to the 2nd trimester for sure.
I hope everything goes well with you ladies, please post an update after you had your scans! :)

The limited scan thing is odd haha. When I was living in CA I had unlimited free scans with Medicaid. Now I have standard insurance and it does not pay for more than 3 Ultrasounds. Even though I'm a high risk pregnancy :shrug:.

I am not telling anyone aside from mom friends about my pregnancy until close to the 2nd trimester for sure.
I hope everything goes well with you ladies, please post an update after you had your scans! :)

That's really unfortunate. :( I would truly go bonkers. With my son being my first successful baby, it was so reassuring to get all of the scans. I know this time around I will be hoping for the same.

I will be looking out to see how your appointment goes! It's still a bit far away though. D: Mine is thankfully next week. I am a little nervous because I only have two small symptoms and with my son I was sooo sick.

That's really unfortunate. :( I would truly go bonkers. With my son being my first successful baby, it was so reassuring to get all of the scans. I know this time around I will be hoping for the same.

I will be looking out to see how your appointment goes! It's still a bit far away though. D: Mine is thankfully next week. I am a little nervous because I only have two small symptoms and with my son I was sooo sick.

It is still early for symptoms! With my son I had none until after 8 weeks. Then suddenly severe morning sickness until 12 weeks ;) With this one I have had symptoms since early, but they come and go which is so confusing. The past 3 days I felt like I wasn't even pregnant at all and today I had nausea and ligament pains. I rather suffer all the symptoms. At least I won't stress.:wacko:
I will be temping and doing more hpt's until my appointment I guess so I can make sure all is well.

Every pregnancy is different! Just like every baby is different

You may not get as many symptoms this time!

It is still early for symptoms! With my son I had none until after 8 weeks. Then suddenly severe morning sickness until 12 weeks ;) With this one I have had symptoms since early, but they come and go which is so confusing. The past 3 days I felt like I wasn't even pregnant at all and today I had nausea and ligament pains. I rather suffer all the symptoms. At least I won't stress.:wacko:
I will be temping and doing more hpt's until my appointment I guess so I can make sure all is well.

My mother reassured me today. I suppose that I should be thankful for the lack of sickness but it would comfort me. :rofl:

Is your temp still up? :)

Perhaps I can hold out hope that this one is a girl! Haha. 50/50 chance either way. :haha: I did pee on my last frer today and it was the darkest line I have ever had. <3 Definitely made me feel better!

My mother reassured me today. I suppose that I should be thankful for the lack of sickness but it would comfort me. :rofl:

Is your temp still up? :)

Perhaps I can hold out hope that this one is a girl! Haha. 50/50 chance either way. :haha: I did pee on my last frer today and it was the darkest line I have ever had. <3 Definitely made me feel better!

Yes, my temperature is still up! I read after a BFP trmping gets less accurate but idk when. I have been waiting to do another hpt because I want to see a clearly darker line this time.

Yes, my temperature is still up! I read after a BFP trmping gets less accurate but idk when. I have been waiting to do another hpt because I want to see a clearly darker line this time.

I would definitely give it a go to see if you can prove progression. When I saw how dark this week's frer was for me, it was really encouraging. :)

Have you taken any more tests??

Yeah be great to see more lines. I love seeing lines x

I am waiting until wednesday since the last line was recent and I can only get the exact same brand in the city. I want to use the same test for accuracy. :)

The past days I have been dealing with extreme nausea, fatigue and my uterus tends to feel very funny and fuzzy. Hopeful that all is going well.

When was the last test? I dont think I saw any others posted other than the 3

When was the last test? I dont think I saw any others posted other than the 3

Just before I posted the picture of the three tests on the 17th. The one with the darkest line was recent.

Well good luck cant wait to see them. I have no will power i can never wait xx

Well good luck cant wait to see them. I have no will power i can never wait xx

Well I am kind of forced to wait ^^. If I test too early I won't see much of a difference in the lines and each test costs me 6 Euros.

My cramps are sure bothersome atm. Dealing with cramps all day, my uterus and pelvis hurts and even my thighs. That better mean something is progressing &#128074;...
I will get the test tomorrow when I am in the city and test wednesday morning and post a pic.

HCG doubles every 48 hours or so so even if you test every other day there will be progression

Cramping is fine in early pregnancy do hoping its a positive sign for you x

Cramping is fine in early pregnancy do hoping its a positive sign for you x

Thank you! I haven't had any cramps yet today. I get my morning nausea, then fatigue and evenings is usually when i cramp or have pelvic pains.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->