Cramping?/ Update: Bled at 5+4, put on prog., now 8 weeks/ Magnesium eased cramps

I'm not surprised you're a week earlier than you thought because I feel like that hcg test would have shown something then and it came back negative. So that's a good thing!! Yeay for a healthy bean. I hope you can see more in two weeks time. Here in the States where I am at least we only get one scan at 18-20 weeks. Such a long wait!

That would be great if I just was a bit off. I am trying to see if I calculated wrong, but what speaks for being earlier than I thought is that my temp. did not rise until a good deal after when I thought conception happened. Maybe I was only just in the process of conceiving when I had the blood test. Though my first positive HPT was on the 8th...so probably am not far off either.
In CA I got an US every two weeks! It was crazy. But I was a high risk pregnancy. Idk if because of that I will get more scans in the future too. 18-20 weeks sounds extremely long though, wow!

I can't imagine waiting until 18-20 weeks! I will be 8 weeks at my first scan this time around.

It's very possible that the dates are off and what's wonderful is that they saw your bubble on a scan. :) A transvaginal would have been clearer though! Haha. I hope that 2 weeks passes quicker than it often feels. Hopefully no more scary episodes of bleeding!!

I am waiting on my hcg results to find out if my baby is doing well. I won't see this one on a scan until September 10th. It's so odd for me because Tyler was considered high risk seeing as he was conceived right after a miscarriage so I had a million scans during his pregnancy.

I can't imagine waiting until 18-20 weeks! I will be 8 weeks at my first scan this time around.

It's very possible that the dates are off and what's wonderful is that they saw your bubble on a scan. :) A transvaginal would have been clearer though! Haha. I hope that 2 weeks passes quicker than it often feels. Hopefully no more scary episodes of bleeding!!

I am waiting on my hcg results to find out if my baby is doing well. I won't see this one on a scan until September 10th. It's so odd for me because Tyler was considered high risk seeing as he was conceived right after a miscarriage so I had a million scans during his pregnancy.

Actually, it was a transvaginal haha. The actual scan looked much clearer like you could clearly seem a small embryo but it hardly shows on this picture.

Oh and I think I figured out the mystery of why my date is off. Late implantation...Tbh I was wondering why the day I felt I suffered through implantation (strong cramps and every possible symptom) was so far from conception. EDD are calculated with average implantation but it seems for me it implanted on day 11. -12 ...Just how do I figure out my due date now? 5 days less? Then I would be 6+1 and it would make sense there is a fetus but no heartbeat. At least I'd like to think that rather than it stopped growing.

Well hopefully the next time you see the little one it shows up better! :)

Late implantation makes sense! It's very possible. Just keep calm and hopefully all will continue on smoothly. <3 I gave up on estimated due dates. Through my son's pregnancy, the date was always changing and I ended up with an induction due to stress levels affecting him and he came out on my original due date. :rofl:

I figure that they truly come whenever they feel like it. Haha

Thank you! :) &#9825;
Oh and I hope time flies by for you and your levels are increasing! I would probably be high risk with this one because I have a pituitary tumor and a previous C-Section but idk.

For my first pregnancy the doctor's due date did not match my own either...I said I know the night when I conceived because I felt horrible and threw up. They adjusted it a tiny bit throughout pregnancy but not later on. When my son was born after over 42 weeks it turned out I was right.:shrug:

Thank you very much! I was hoping that they would call today but so far no luck. I will just have to be patient! :)

I think both science and a mother's intuition ultimately work together in pregnancy. Besides, early scans are really hard to measure anyway!

Thank you very much! I was hoping that they would call today but so far no luck. I will just have to be patient! :)

I think both science and a mother's intuition ultimately work together in pregnancy. Besides, early scans are really hard to measure anyway!

True. I hope to see a heartbeat next time! Have you gotten your results?
I am on the Progesterone now and am sure feeling like I am tripping on heavy drugs and my uterus seems to be constantly buzzing or even cramping. I hope it is good. :shrug:

Not yet but it's still early enough in the day here. :) If they haven't called in a few hours I plan on calling them.

That sounds so odd! I have never had Progesterone like that. Hopefully it's doing the job!

Not yet but it's still early enough in the day here. :) If they haven't called in a few hours I plan on calling them.

That sounds so odd! I have never had Progesterone like that. Hopefully it's doing the job!

At least it feels super busy down there. Maybe that is a good sign. In a way certain pregnancy symptoms feel stronger too. The ligament pain, back ache and bloating, then my uterus.

Sounds like all is going well for you! I am so glad :)

I got my results in and they look great according to my doctor! Now I just have to survive eight more days until my first scan. Hoping to see baby, heartbeat and everything else important. <3 The wait feels so long with this one.

I am also extremely bloated. I look 4 months along already and I have another event to attend this weekend. It feels like all of our friends are finding out no matter what we do. The shape of my tummy makes it ridiculously obvious but I don't like telling people without having seen or heard a heartbeat yet.

Same here! I look much further along than I am! I am already not wearing most of my Jeans anymore, or only unbuttoned. :shrug:

I hope the time flys by fast for you!! But great to hear your levels are rising so well! I haven't had any hcg levels tested yet. I suppose my doctor wants to see if I make to 8 weeks and a heartbeat. I guess even if I knew them I would not be able to prevent anything.
I am counting the days without blood and the days until my next US (12).

Same here!
I have pulled out my maternity jeans and even though those are still loose, they feel sooo much better.

This was the first time I have ever had my hcg checked like that so early. I think it made me worry more honestly. Haha. I just got back from a small vacation and I feel so drained. We went a few hours away for a wedding and while it was fun, the driving and Tyler's schedule being messed up was harsh. Plus the bed was awful! My back really hurts. I'm hoping that tonight I will be cured by my own bed. :rofl:

I have been having some cramping and I'm really hoping it's just my body stretching. I won't know how the little one is doing until Thursday so I will just have to relax. '>.<

I have the cramping on and off. Some days it really worries me but it always passes.
Day to day things are more exhausting, I can relate. Today was by far the worst day. I slept for hours during the day only to wake up to gut wrenching nausea. Like the feeling you have while you are throwing up but it is just permanently there.

I still have to wait 8 days until the scan. Idk how to survive this wait...:coffee:

I cannot survive the day without a nap. Haha. I haven't had any nausea for a while though. I'll gag when I brush my teeth in the morning but other than that, nothing.

Seriously hoping that because this pregnancy is so different that it'll be a girl! I know there's a 50% chance either way but it would definitely be convenient. :rofl: If we get a girl, the husband and I have decided not to worry so much anymore about our fertility issues. I feel like I am putting a lot of pressure on this poor, little baby. xD

I cannot survive the day without a nap. Haha. I haven't had any nausea for a while though. I'll gag when I brush my teeth in the morning but other than that, nothing.

Seriously hoping that because this pregnancy is so different that it'll be a girl! I know there's a 50% chance either way but it would definitely be convenient. :rofl: If we get a girl, the husband and I have decided not to worry so much anymore about our fertility issues. I feel like I am putting a lot of pressure on this poor, little baby. xD

Omg yes, I have to nap or im grumpier than my 2 year old when he doesnt nap haha

Don't you have an appt on Wednesday?

The 9th was my original appointment before the bleed. But after they put me on a two week wait so we can see if this one develops right. So not before 8 weeks. My new appointment is on the 15th.

I would be surprised if I am having a girl. Somehow I automatically assume I will always have boys :lol:
My nausea comes and goes but when it comes, it is pretty bad now.

Omg yes, I have to nap or im grumpier than my 2 year old when he doesnt nap haha

Exactly!!! My husband says he doesn't think I should be sleeping so much- to which I growl and glare. :rofl:

You would think it wouldn't matter seeing as our son and I are quite okay with it and the house is still being cleaned. xD I haven't touched my sewing table though and I need to. So much to sew and so little time these days. :cry:

I would be surprised if I am having a girl. Somehow I automatically assume I will always have boys :lol:
My nausea comes and goes but when it comes, it is pretty bad now.

Haha. How many boys do you have? :)
I want a little girl sooo bad. Everyone in our family on both sides does. Both my mother and MIL are discretely buying girls things just in case. :dohh:

I hope that it gets better! Crackers and rice crackers were my best friends last time.

Two more days!!! Technically less than that seeing as it's Tuesday evening here but Thursday feels a world away.

I only have one boy so far but my grandmother predicted I will be like hear and only give birth to boys ^^'.

I actually worked on some sewing today. It seems like the hardest thing to do these days...just so tiring.

Btw. do any of you ladies get cramps at this stage? Last night I had aches that made my stomach feel bruised this morning and right now I am having miscarriage like cramps again that spread into the pelvis and thighs...:nope: It is pretty painful.

I only have one boy so far but my grandmother predicted I will be like hear and only give birth to boys ^^'.

I actually worked on some sewing today. It seems like the hardest thing to do these days...just so tiring.

Btw. do any of you ladies get cramps at this stage? Last night I had aches that made my stomach feel bruised this morning and right now I am having miscarriage like cramps again that spread into the pelvis and thighs...:nope: It is pretty painful.

About 3 days a week my abs will feel sore like I've done 1000 crunches!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->