Cramps and sharp pains at 2 dpo not normal for me!!Updated page 1

Ruskiegirl

Reaction score
So im 2 dpo and most of the day ive been having Mild AF cramps on my left side along with weird sharp pains on the right by my pubic bone its not ovulation pain at all this is not normal for me one bit any ideas ladies what this is ???

2 dpo is too early for any symptoms of pregnancy so it may be Ovulation pains still, I'm usually tender for a day or two after Ov?!

I'm not sure, but didn't want to read and run.

xOxOx

I am 4DPO and I started getting mild AF like cramps below and tender nipples

These arent related to ovulation at all UNLESS its the egg coming down my tube thats making me cramp which id think would be a bad sign of tube bloackage or something. I never have AF cramps untill a few days before af and she isnt due for almost 2 weeks lol Just was wondering if any other women have AF cramping at 2 dpo or longer out:thumbup:

SOOO after reading through the internet and reading several posts on other forums and websites ive found something amazing!!! 90% of the posts and stuff i read from other ladies who had this simalr thing all turned out to be pregnant that cycle ! Im not getting my hopes up at all but i have a very positive feeling about this lol:thumbup:

I have no idea what it could be, but it sounds like it could be a positive. Good luck!

good luckhunny i have my fingers crossed for you xx

Hello. I saw this post and immediately clicked it, because I have been experiencing the same thing this cycle. it has never happened before and it started the last few days (around 2-3 dpo). im really trying to not get my hopes up, but after two years of trying, it's hard to not be a little over-hopeful. good luck to you! I really hope that we get our bfp's ! :)

Thats pretty much what happened to me, cramping at 3dpo and I got an early :bfp: don't rule out the possibility of an eager to implant!

Will cross my fingers for you

:dust: :dust: :dust:

L x

My Do started experiencing cramps right after o as well. This is a first for her too. She rarely even gets cramps with af.

Hoping this is a good sign for us both!

Hmmmm me too but with my son I felt nothing of note until about 7dpo. I've had cramps now last three days and normally I only cramp a few hours before af so we shall see. Only time will tell I guess!

I starting cramping at 3 DPO and got a BFP at 14DPO. good luck ruskie :)

Awesome its good to know that other ladies are having this or have had this and ended up with a :bfp: hehe Any of you have a vibrating feeling right above your pubic bone to that lasts for a few seconds and comes and goes ??? Ive had this since yesterday:shrug:

Fingers crossed for you Ruskiegirl!

I have been feeling odd sharp pains around my abdomen but I'm only 3dpo. My mi d likes to play tricks on me!!
Also my tummy felt quite sore last night and this morning but that could be just something I ate lol

Xx

Hi ladies what do u make of this? I had the same thinf as ruskie since ov at 5dpo yesterday my bbt droppped frm 98.24 to 97.8 (boo) after i woke up with burning cramps. . .this morning 98.42! I took it 3 times (98.24, 98.6, 98.42) and took the middle one. This is good right? X

I think its great hun!! my temps actualy went up this morning but i forsee them going down tom morning but who knows mabey theyll just keep rising. Im still having cramps and possible pinching/sharp pains by my right ovary area thats where i ovulated from this cycle to Hopefully all this is good for all of us and we end up with :bfp: this cycle LOTS of :dust::dust:

How many days til the witch is due ruskie? Iv still got 10days ahhhh! I have nothing this morn no cramps nothing so im not too sure. The oh did txt this morn saying he had a dream that we had a bby girl and called her amy.. which is funny because he never says anything bout dreams or babies really Lol x

Supposed to start spotting in 8 days and actual flow in 9 :thumbup: Gonna start testing in 3 days at 7 dpo

I'm only 5dpo today-- & I've still been having the pains. I think mine got really noticable at 3dpo. While I'm symptom spotting, the only other things I have been having are: I've been really gassy; my breasts aren't really sore-- just the nipples are; and I'm having leg cramps. What are the leg cramps? Is that normal? It's kind of mostly in the thighs & sometimes goes down my leg. This is weird! Oh, I do hope that this all means great things for us! Period isn't due for 11 more days! I will probably test in 8 days- at 13dpo. Will that be too soon, do you think?

I think ive read about the leg cramps before and turned out good for some of the people . As for me the cramps have turned into a tugging feeling this morning but i still have mild cramping on the right side :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->