Cramps and sharp pains at 2 dpo not normal for me!!Updated page 1

So 3 dpo here n i finally got some cm aftr 2 days of total dryness however its looking more like ewcm anyone have this? :/ i knowwww i ovulated 3 days ago so its not late ovulation

Thank you ladies for answering my question about the CM :) Right now my biggest symptom is the cramping-- it started at 2dpo, and now at 6dpo it's still cramping. (on and off, not constant) CM today is creamy, almost lotiony? (TMI) I'm not going to lie, I kind of have my hopes up! but we will see! should I test around 13-14dpo??

Thank you ladies for answering my question about the CM :) Right now my biggest symptom is the cramping-- it started at 2dpo, and now at 6dpo it's still cramping. (on and off, not constant) CM today is creamy, almost lotiony? (TMI) I'm not going to lie, I kind of have my hopes up! but we will see! should I test around 13-14dpo??

:thumbup: cramps for me have started at exactly 2dpo every cycle INCLUDING last cycle when we got our bfp....this cycle is different I have on and off cramping but only in last few days not since 2dpo like other months that why I think I am `out` this cycle but of course hopeful like you hon :hugs: I would say test day af is due or day after hon if you can wait that long....bfn is so :cry:

Well today my cramps are a little more intense but are focused ont he right side im starting to get very excited they seem to be different then Af cramps. Heres to hoping these are good :dust:

Well today my cramps are a little more intense but are focused ont he right side im starting to get very excited they seem to be different then Af cramps. Heres to hoping these are good :dust:

mine too! I am 3dpo and I was sitting here with DH and I am getting weird cramps that are not like AF cramps :wacko: I have awhile to go before testing too! UGH.

Well i wiped again tonight to some brownish spotting IB again i think can you have it that long tho is the question ?

Ruskie is that a BABY TICKER??????????????? WOW congrats- I guess those crampies WERE good crampies..........

CONGRATS,BEST WISHES, AND A HEALTHY 9 MONTHS :hugs:

Ruskie is that a BABY TICKER??????????????? WOW congrats- I guess those crampies WERE good crampies..........

Hehe read the text above it =D Not yet just for luck and hope hehe gives me something to smile about wont be testing untill monday or tuesday now:thumbup:

Hehe read the text above it =D Not yet just for luck and hope hehe gives me something to smile about wont be testing untill monday or tuesday now:thumbup:

ohh ok. I thought maybe you took the test afterwards and got a positive

OK then FX for ya :winkwink:

Man i really wish i had a frer today check out my chart !!!!!

:happydance: :happydance:

I dont chart myself hon but I do know the basics and even I know that looks bloody good to me.....If I could drop around with my frer I would:kiss:
I think you have your :bfp: hon :thumbup:

Your chart looks awesome hun those temps r great compated to ur previous ones. Got a gud feelin for u hun fx'd x x

Oh man i so hope so i just wonder when theyll start to level out a bit lol i wonder if they are going to keep going up or hover around 98.9-99.1

Well ladies ive had 3 faint positives on Dollar tree tests today starting with SMU afternoon and PM so i marked it down as positive testing again in the morning and on monday morning will keep you informed:happydance:

Well ladies ive had 3 faint positives on Dollar tree tests today starting with SMU afternoon and PM so i marked it down as positive testing again in the morning and on monday morning will keep you informed:happydance:

Yay!! So excited for you!! I've been stalkin...uh, watching your temps creep up! :haha: Congrats!!! :happydance:

:thumbup:Not going to get excited yet not even going to anounce anything till i get a Beta that says im pregnant lol and i wont be doing that till i get a pregnant digi:thumbup:

Another faint line this morning starting to ge excited its not any darker tho so testing again monday morning:thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->