Cramps and sharp pains at 2 dpo not normal for me!!Updated page 1

Yeah my cm isnt giving me much hope its there but not alot of it..

im sure there are women who get their BFP with little CM? maybe? I dont know, I'm really hoping this round is my miracle cycle... so I'm trying to be as positive as I can :thumbup:

Yes me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I thought i wasnt pregnant with my ds cause i was as dry as a bone. Dont rule yourself out! x

Congratulations hon, I knew your temps were a great sign!

:thumbup:Thanks ladies !! Well see what happens if the lines gets darker illl get happy ill be testing tom am with fmu with a answer test

Congrats Ruskiegirl!

For the ladies that had BFPs after the cramping--- did you guys all have a lot of CM? I'm starting to think that I am going to get a :bfn: because my CM is not very good :(

I've not got much cm compared to previous months either.

Ladies,

Yes lack of cm can also be positive I asked this q last cycle before my bfp cause I had oodles and thought it should have dried up somewhat but it didnt so I guess its one of those things that can be different!

Fingers crossed!

Meant to say - I too have had AF like cramps this TWW, but AF isn't due until a week on monday. Started on my right and moved to the middle. Not had this this early before. When is the earliest I should test, if I had these pains yesterday?

Hope you don't mind me jumping in!

Just a little update ladies i went ahead and held my pee for a few hours and took an answer test and it was a completly BFN so i am doubting those lines since answer and $tree are the same 25 miu ill be testing again tom with my Ic's when they get here in the mail:cry:

Just a little update ladies i went ahead and held my pee for a few hours and took an answer test and it was a completly BFN so i am doubting those lines since answer and $tree are the same 25 miu ill be testing again tom with my Ic's when they get here in the mail:cry:

:hugs::kiss::hugs::kiss:

Might be too early for 25miu hon and ic are generally 10miu goodluck!

Ruskie, how did your test go this morning? Really hope you got two dark lines! :dust:

Nothing yet still waiting on the mail it doesnt come usualy for 2 more hours :cry:

Nothing yet still waiting on the mail it doesnt come usualy for 2 more hours :cry:

Fxed for you hon that this is your :bfp: I also got a v.faint line on a frer and 25miu test today as well.............hope this is it for both of us :hugs:

OMG yay hun i so hope so ive been waiting such a long time ! i think i might keep trying i thought i was gonna stop ttc but if it doesnt happen i might give it a few more cycles of actauly charting and using opks and i might try preseed this next cycle if i am not preggers this time . I thought long and hard about going to ntnp but i think thats the wrong choice i did that for years with no luck but now that im doing all this other stuff why stop now hehe

OMG yay hun i so hope so ive been waiting such a long time ! i think i might keep trying i thought i was gonna stop ttc but if it doesnt happen i might give it a few more cycles of actauly charting and using opks and i might try preseed this next cycle if i am not preggers this time . I thought long and hard about going to ntnp but i think thats the wrong choice i did that for years with no luck but now that im doing all this other stuff why stop now hehe

my sentiments exactly hon :thumbup: we can never give up on our dream not really :kiss:

Im going nuts i want to pee on a stick so bad but the mail isnt here yet:haha:

oh my goodness, congrats madly! :dance: that's fantastic-- i really hope this is a sticky bean for you!! you ladies really make me want to POAS!! Hope the mail comes soon Ruskie & that you get that :bfp: !

Ruskie, you are around 9dpo, right?
Madly, how many dpo are you?
Congrats again :happydance:

I've only just read this hun.

I don't know if you remember me saying that I had those sharp pains when I got pregnant :)

:flower:

Well bfn this afternoon testing again in the morning :thumbup:

I only got one test left and trying hard not to test till wednesday:wacko:

GL everyone:flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4