Cramps and sharp pains at 2 dpo not normal for me!!Updated page 1

i didnt have anything realy this morning, but the cramping has returned - like ruskie said, a kind of ligh tugging under my belly button. I'm dying to test tomorrow but i'll only be 7dpo lol i might just do it anyway ha ha! x

Are yours strictly just mild? Or do yours go into kind of a sharp pain, and then go to kind of a dull cramping? (mine go on and off, it isn't completely constant). I'm starting to worry if these a AF cramps... but I never get them any other time. ? My :af: isn't even due until the 16th of august. I am SO hopeful for this cycle, because I don't really see how we can continue with TTC after this one :( My insurance will stop covering the procedures, and I'm not sure if I can pay for all of that out of my pocket!
I hope your tugging turns out well!

I had that tugging feeling before I got my bfp, as well as various other cramps, aches and pains!!!

I got my bfp @ 12 dpo, after a negative @ 9 dpo!!!

GL everyone :dust:

thx hun. The cramps are only light now - 4 & 5dpo i honest to god thought AF was gonna show up. No way do i get pains that early normally. I got woken up at 5am at %dpo with two deep buring sensations under where my belly button is. So either im preggers or theres something wrong! Also my temp dipped at 5dpo and then shot up again this morning. Early for implantation - but possible.

im due on the 16th too xx

2dpo here and I also have those cramps!!! I was worried then I read this and fighting hard to not think too much into it but :D haha

Ruskie I had cramping during my whole 2ww and I got a BFP! FX for you hun, cant wait for you to POAS!

For the ladies that had BFPs after the cramping--- did you guys all have a lot of CM? I'm starting to think that I am going to get a :bfn: because my CM is not very good :(

Hi Ladies,

So we are on our 4th cycle of TTC and for the last two cycles I started getting cramps at 2dpo and last cycle I got my bfp (albeit we had a loss) so this is def def a good sign I would say. I also had every other sympton going for the last two cycles too nausea, dizzyness, odd food cravings/habits etc you name it I had it however this cycle I am more or less sympton free so I am sure we are `out` also lack of the olde bding too!

FXED AND GOODLUCK TO ALL OF YOU LADIES!

My cm was very watery around 2-4 dpo then from then on it was lotiony and plenty it comes and goes sorry for tmi

i just recently checked again, and CM was lotiony... but there isn't a lot of it. ughh. i hate the 2ww. i'm going to try to stay positive... regardless of my not-so-good-cm situation.

Yeah my cm isnt giving me much hope its there but not alot of it..

Yeah my cm isnt giving me much hope its there but not alot of it..

im sure there are women who get their BFP with little CM? maybe? I dont know, I'm really hoping this round is my miracle cycle... so I'm trying to be as positive as I can :thumbup:

Ladies,

Yes lack of cm can also be positive I asked this q last cycle before my bfp cause I had oodles and thought it should have dried up somewhat but it didnt so I guess its one of those things that can be different!

I hope so- I've just heard that most people who get their bfps also had tons of CM. I'm hoping it's just one of those things that varies.

Hi ladies. Thought i wud give u an up date. . . I caved and poas this morn only 7dpo. . . And. . . I THINK i had the mother of all faint bfp's. Im not getting excited could b something and nothing i want a flaring pink line before i start dancing but i wanted to share lol x

Hi ladies. Thought i wud give u an up date. . . I caved and poas this morn only 7dpo. . . And. . . I THINK i had the mother of all faint bfp's. Im not getting excited could b something and nothing i want a flaring pink line before i start dancing but i wanted to share lol x

ooooooooooooooooooooooh hope its your month hon :hugs:

me to hun, thank you. I know enough now though to not go crazy lol its so early days. I think thats the one down side of these tests being so sensitive you can pick chemical pg and mc up very very early where you wouldnt have ever known....but im smiling to myself and hoping with all my heart this is my time xxx

Baby dust and fx'd for all you lovely ladies - i'll keep you posted

For the ladies that had BFPs after the cramping--- did you guys all have a lot of CM? I'm starting to think that I am going to get a :bfn: because my CM is not very good :(

From what i can remember i think i had a bit of watery CM the day AF was due because i kept running to the loo as i thought AF had started. i certainly don't recall having lots of it. my main symptom was and still is cramping and they were exactly the same cramps as AF pains. not constant but on and off.

remember every pregnancy is different so the symptoms you have may not necessarily be the same as others. good luck! :thumbup:

My cm was very watery around 2-4 dpo then from then on it was lotiony and plenty it comes and goes sorry for tmi

This is pretty much the same as me... but it certainly does come and go. Sometimes it was awful, sometimes nothing :shrug:

So im 2 dpo and most of the day ive been having Mild AF cramps on my left side along with weird sharp pains on the right by my pubic bone its not ovulation pain at all this is not normal for me one bit any ideas ladies what this is ???

I just noticed your ticker, Congrats :bfp:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->