Cramps and sharp pains at 2 dpo not normal for me!!Updated page 1

So i know your not supposed to look at tests after the time limit BUT i went and looked at the one i took earlier and there is a line !! So idecided hmm mabey i should test again well i did it again and the same thing !! SO i decided take another AGAIn faint line!!! So i decided this cant be right theres a line on this 3rd one !!! at 3 minute mark a faint line is starting to appear !!!!! 5 Minute mark clearly a faint line !!! I will try and post some pics in the gallery stay tuned!!! Well i cant seem ot get a good pic grrrr !!! These lines are good enough for me to want to go get a frer when hubby gets home so ill take that in the morning and let yall know the results =D

I know this is out dated but do you have a scanner?

YES I stil have one :rofl:- well it's with my printer and fax machine all in one and that was the easiest way for me to show my faint BFP's back in April

ooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhh I HOPE you get a darker one tomorrow with FMU

I dont but im running to the store as soon as hubby gets here ! Gonna get a pack or frers and a pack of digis cause these lines are to dark to be evaps and they are pink why the test is runing and purple after :thumbup: If i get a line on a frer i will be doing a digi tonight if i get nothing ill save the digis want to make sure i have at least one frer and one digi for friday morning hehe

Well frer is negative but that was with pretty diluted urine im testing in the morning will let yall know the results i bought a 3 pack of digi's

Ruskie i got a BFN at 12DPO followed by a BFP at 14DPO so don't give up hope. be really nice to see you in first tri! xx

well I am keeping up with ya to see what happens...

FX's for ya sweetie

I know now I am out.. my temps are slowly dropping and I also got a :bfn: this morning so she should be here by Thursday- if she isn't I got ONE digie left that I will take on Friday morning

Really hoping for you ladies! I hope you get your :bfp:s. I still haven't tested. I'm trying to wait as long as possible. :af: isn't due for me until monday, and sometimes with the clomid, i am 2 days late or so...
But I have a doctor appointment in the morning.... where they will most likely give me a urine test... just in case :) I will let you know what happens! Really hoping!!!

Really hoping for you ladies! I hope you get your :bfp:s. I still haven't tested. I'm trying to wait as long as possible. :af: isn't due for me until monday, and sometimes with the clomid, i am 2 days late or so...
But I have a doctor appointment in the morning.... where they will most likely give me a urine test... just in case :) I will let you know what happens! Really hoping!!!

god bless ya :lol:

so sad that I stocked on IC (I had purchased 50 back in March) so yeppers there they are starring at me

H Ladies,

Well 16dpo and feeling doubtful I have my :bfp: dont know why :shrug: still only have cramps radiating into tops of my legs and no other symptons!

Goodluck RuskieGirl fxed for that :bfp: tom and goodluck to all you other Ladies due to test!

Well not looking so good for me my opk and hpt today both negative opk had not even a hint of a line on it so im counting myself af along with my AF cramps and the way i feel i just know she is coming !!!! But at least i got my doctors appointment to look forward to hopefully i get good results!

Hello -

Hope you don't mind me butting in - I've been following your thread and this is the first site like this I've been on. Had to tell you I'm 9DPO (I think - I'm new at this) and I've been having sharp pains in right ovary (for 2 days now and while I'm typing this, stronger today:flower:) they feel like ovulating pains. What caught my attention was you asked if anyone else had felt a vibrating feeling on and off for few seconds...well, I have too! I thought this was weird. My AF not due 'til Sunday 22nd.

Does you or anyone else reading this have any advice for a complete novice in TTC?

Good luck with your doc appt. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->