Cramps In Early Pregnancy

lol! i take it its another good one then :D

xx

Ooh this is sooo exciting, hang in there little bean we're all rooting for you :hugs:

And take care Wobbles, all sounds perfectly normal.

Cx

Come on Wobbles. Post up the pic of today's test. We wanna see!

Come on Wobbles. Post up the pic of today's test. We wanna see!

Awww Helen you know I did take one just for you ... Was waiting :rofl:

Attachments

• 18thtest.jpg
    18thtest.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 28
Taht test looks good. As for cramps i remember them early on. I remember snezzing around 3-4 weeks and the pain i got was unbellievable, i was really worried but was just due to ligaments etc. Keeping everything crossed this little bean sticks, sending you lots of sticky glue. Glad you've got a good GP and mw (have also read other thtead too!) Take it easy an get plenty of rest:hugs::hugs:

Iv just read this hun and they all look like very very promising signs to me, infact everything you have described I can relate to in the early stages of my pregnancy. I was exhausted, to the point where I was sleeping in the day, which I never normally do, and the cramping scared me, it felt so much like period pains that I expected it to be there every time I went to the loo, but it never was! hope your feeling a bit better now xxx

Cramping seems on & off with smoe discharge. I'm pretty much still on pins but I don't think that will change until I know what way this is going to go now.

Cramping seems on & off with smoe discharge. I'm pretty much still on pins but I don't think that will change until I know what way this is going to go now.

thats to be expected after everything youve been though! but really things sound brilliant right now, sending lots and lots of super glue your way xxx

LOL ....

Bloody lot of glue to stick your ass to a chair :rofl:

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

hey everyone i dont know if this is the right place to ask this there are so many forums im confused, im tryin for my first baby an im now 16 days late i did a test 14 days ago that was negative but i have been feelin sick am bloated, tired have an odd taste in my mouth an have been getin cramps which i had never heard of durin early pregnancy before (the cramps) but now i see its very common, i kno i need to do another test im just so nervous incase it comes back negative but i just dont feel quite how i normally due each month. my mum had 3 negative tests before a blood test an scan confirmed she was pregnant with my brother. If this test comes back negative an i keep gettin the cramps i really dont know what i shud be thinkin? did anybody else keep gettin these cramps an negative tests but were actually pregnant?? :s xxx

hey everyone i dont know if this is the right place to ask this there are so many forums im confused, im tryin for my first baby an im now 16 days late i did a test 14 days ago that was negative but i have been feelin sick am bloated, tired have an odd taste in my mouth an have been getin cramps which i had never heard of durin early pregnancy before (the cramps) but now i see its very common, i kno i need to do another test im just so nervous incase it comes back negative but i just dont feel quite how i normally due each month. my mum had 3 negative tests before a blood test an scan confirmed she was pregnant with my brother. If this test comes back negative an i keep gettin the cramps i really dont know what i shud be thinkin? did anybody else keep gettin these cramps an negative tests but were actually pregnant?? :s xxx

I think you should definitely do another test. If it comes back negative I would go to your doctor because 16 days is a long time to be late and also you are getting symptoms. Your doctor can do a blood test for you which is more accurate. Good luck, I hope you get the answer you are hoping for.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->