Crap!

A

addie25

I am on lupron shots that shut down your overies and I continue with them till next week and begin fertility shots tomorrow. I noticed that no liquid go sucked up into the needle today bc I went to squirt it out and nothing came out! I'm freaking out that I've been sticking myself with a needle and have not had liquid in it every time!! Today I know there was liquid for sure and I have a little bubble where I stuck myself is that a problem? I'm so angry I hope I have not been stabbing myself with empty needles!!! At least it wasn't the fertility drug shot I'll just have to sickens liquid all the way up and let it out to make sure it's in there from now on!

Ah I'm sure it was just a one off Hun! I often got a little but seep out after injecting and was told that is totally normal x

I pushed out all the liquid back into the bottle to see what would come out and a drip did and hen I sucked it in again and the whole thing came out meaning I got it in. Did I ruin everything if I didn't inject my self properly every time? It's not the fertility shot so that's the only comfort but I feel like such a moron not to have sucked up liquid every time and not till now a week later!

Are they scanning you before you start stims? If so they will be able to wee if you are downregged enough! Don't worry too much xx

What happens if I start stims and they don't check me? What does shutting down overies do with lupron? I'm still going to be on lupron with stims then just stims.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->