"Craving of the Moment" Thread

crossroads

Co-creator of a boy &girl
Reaction score
Hi gals, :hi:

What food can't you get enough of at the moment? I tend to have a food-crush that lasts about a week then I move on to something else (slut that I am. ha!)

It's sasuage rolls for me at the moment \\:D/

https://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l277/belinjapan/March%2010th-11th%20Hakuba%20the%20last%20hurrah/IMG_5806.jpg

Pictures - all the better! :D

Mmmmmmmm -Quite fancy asausage roll now lol

Two weeks ago - my craving was crackers, with primuals cheese and chunks of pepper and grape on top lol - yummy.

This week -its those bags of ready-mixed nuts n raisins -mmmm cannot get enough lol
-going to grab a handful now lol

xx

I can see this thread is gonna make me very hungry lol

I'm exactly the same i crave a food for a week then crave something else. This week its toast with butter and jam, i haven't had it in forever, i always have porridge for breakfast but now i have toast for breakfast and for a mid afternoon snack hehe

Last week it was pizza, i craved it soooo bad, its weird cos i'm craving stuff that i never normally eat

Hamburgers with lots of veggies on top is mine:)

Have gone off loads of foods, so when I find something that I fancy I really cling to it! Went through a phase of ready salted crisps, am now loving chips!
I could really do with some chicken nuggets also... something I never normally eat!

about 2 weeks ago it was Chedder crackers, cream cheese and pickeld onion now it pickled onion monster munch, see the trend.... pickle onion :)

Hello mine is chocolate pop tarts and crackers with peanut butter and cucumber but you just reminded me of sausage rolls yum yum!

Oh and just remembered scones with jam, all three things I wouldn't have touched before!

Ham Sandwiches - all the time. Nice thick carved ham not the watery reconstituted stuff

Spicy tomato snaps and peanut butter (not together though!) x

I see this is not uncommon but this weeks in Picked Onion Monster Munch too!! Yay i love them, i have had, houmous and carrots, peanut butter on toast and fried eggs but for now defo the monster munch !

I've been craving french fries! McDonalds! I really try to stay away from them but love them now! Oh and peanutbutter cookies

oranges :) or anything orange flavoured haha x

right now, bread & butter.
for about the last 2 weeks ;)
oh, & turkey & stuffing barms.
xx

I'm not really into to many foods at the moment!!

Alot of food is making feel nauseous. I can only eat small amounts before feeling full!

Ooooohhhhhhh I love these threads, it is almost an inspiration to what I shall become addicted to next. I have gone through a pizza phase, ready salted crisp phase, custard phase, custard and crisps together phase. This week it seems to be Mcdonalds fries and those yummy christmassy cheesey bite things and hot choclate with squirty cream. I usually hate squirty cream!!!!!
I am sick alot but when I fancy food, I cant stop eating!!!!
xxx

SOUR CREAM!! With pretty much anything. Don't even like the stuff usually, but it has aquired magical powers or something, cause I love it!

Cat
xxx

Last week it was those French bread pizzas from gregs (and I made them give me the one with the most cheese) Mmm and this week it is midget gems and fizzy vimto!! Love it xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->