"Craving of the Moment" Thread

My first craving was for takeaway pizza and it had to have sliced sausage topping. This was followed by sausages and mash. Then came battered sausages and chips from the chippy. Can you see a theme here lol. Except now I just fancy breaded chicken steaks. :D

Isn't it funny how most cravings are for unhealthy stuff? Why can't we crave fruit and veg lol. :D

Wow, I've went through several cravings too, and its one thing and then onto the next when I either get tired of it or it makes me sick! lol
I started with corned beef...salads, pasta, mac n cheese, steak, chicken, now its pretty much spaghetti with hot sauce and sweet potatoes...and sometimes i like them together! lol

at the momment its licorice,
but ive been craving BBQ ribbs & can't get any :(

Right now I'm craving the oh so predictable pickles. And the jar of the leftover juice is setting right in front of me looking so tantalizing and delicious.

Full fat milk...
I just cant stop drinking it.. and because im drinking so much of it it's filling me up at meal times. not good.
I cant stop myself though. since dec 23rd there has been 7 pints delivered by the milkman and a big 4 pinter in the kitchen. Its all being emptied into my tummy.

for me its been cheese puffs, which ive now gone off. big macs and ive gone on to fizzy drinks!

Nothing..lol I want to have cravings, unfortunately I have nausea..lol

Oh my goodness, I finally had a craving for something sweet! lol Cherry Slushies! AMAZING! lol

I am craving fruity sweet stuff - like lollipos, gummy bears, starburst, skittles, Sour patch kids, etc. I think my teeth are going to rot out of my mouth.

Sneaked in from second tri to say MILKHAKES! And grapes! :lol:

im really after fruit at the mo! i cant eat much though without feeling ill but ive been craving pears over xmas while all the shops are shut now ive finally got myself a bag of pears ... theyre not ripe! :'(

im missing my chocloate binges though

These have all made me giggle!! Our bodies are so strange!!

I've only had one craving: one I HAVE TO HAVE IT NOW, get up in the middle of the night and go to the shops kinda craving, and that was a fruit lolly. Nom. I had about 5 of them in a day and now can't stomach the thought of them, hahah!

Since my appetite has all but disappeared and the thought of my favourite foods just makes me sick, if I find something I want then I eat it for days! Currently it's salt and vinegar crisps... so not really a craving, just something I can bear!

well i cant eat much of anything at the mo as i feel full strait away :(

but my latest craving is seaseme sead french stick with cheshire cheese and lots of cucumber - which i pay for later as cucumber repeats on me for hours

o and i love oranges the small ones without pips --- hmmmm yummy :happydance:

Oh Gee!! My craving is Waffles (Birds Eye Potato Waffles - not the american kind!) But they have to be cut up, with vinegar and tomato sauce all over them!! Oh, and Chicken Dippers!!!

I haven't had any craving.... what is wrong with me???

Right now it's fruits and currently wanting a huge salad with the works. What really ticks me off is I get in the mood for something then get it in front of me and then suddenly don't want it any more. Which fits my boyfriend perfectly fine as he will eat it. :wacko:

Crepes with lemon,burnt butter and sugar...mmmm mmm!
I was a mad woman on a mission digging up the fool proof crepe recipe I used religiously when I was pregnant with Alex!

Pickled onions arerating high as well. And endless nectarines. I ate 5 in one sitting yesterday. Making up for the lack of fibre in the crepes I figure!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->