Craving the things you can't have

amberjoy

Reaction score
So all I want is pop, coffee, LOT'S OF CHINESE FOOD (I know that's not a bad thing lol) and omg I want wine... I hope I'm not the only crazy one here lol I work right by a starbucks and I swear I look into the window and dream of drinking a mocha latte lol :coffee:

Is it safe to say I HATE cravings?

U can have caffeine Huni it's just under a certain amount I think it's 200mg a day...

A coffee won't hurt as long as its not lots every day

I want a frozen margarita so bad :( think hubby can sneak one in after birth, hahah!

I want hot dogs! Like, jalapeño cheddar dogs from a gas station :blush:

I think it's partly psychological - we want what we're told we can't have.

I was recently told to lay off salt/sodium high foods due to slightly high BP. Next day... all I wanted was Lays original potato chips. I'm normally not big on salty snacks (of any kind) at all, and never original flavor if I DO want chips.

And alcohol? Oh my god do I want it bad, though I'm not a heavy drinker normally. But, I handle that one by having some alcohol-removed white zinfandel every once in a while, or a NA beer. Not really the same but it helps (and it was approved by my MW provided I keep myself hydrated.)

Some coffee is fine a day, just don't overdo it. So treat yourself to some starbucks - just make it a smaller size.

I normally don't drink but beer commercials lately are making my mouth water ..... I just want to go to the bar and have a beer from the tap so bad

I want margarita and medium cooked steak soooooo bad.

That and wine, oh how I miss wine. I would bath in it now if I could :haha:

Becks Blue non-alchoholic beer is the best in the world. You'd be hard pushed to tell the difference! It doesn't taste like the other non-alcoholic drinks, it actually tastes good. I still drink it now, post-pregnancy.

I turned 21 last October so I only got a little taste of the bar scene, but a white Russian sounds amazing right now lol

My fiance and I went out for dinner last night and I saw a picture of a burger with blue cheese on it and it felt like I feel in love hahaha I wanted it so badly! Just blue cheese in general lol.

Oh the joys of pregnancy :haha:

So all I want is pop, coffee, LOT'S OF CHINESE FOOD (I know that's not a bad thing lol) and omg I want wine... I hope I'm not the only crazy one here lol I work right by a starbucks and I swear I look into the window and dream of drinking a mocha latte lol :coffee:

Is it safe to say I HATE cravings?

Coffee is okay as long as it's under 200mg a day so you can go to Starbucks all you want.

Red wine is "okay". But you might want to discuss that with your doctor as some doctors okay it and some don't. Mine okayed it and the only red wine I'm into right now is a San Antonio. Nice and sweet and low in alc content. Just be sure to check with your OB.

Well talk about burgers. I want a juicy Lucy. A burger that was shown on the travel channel (or was it the food network?). There's cheese inside the patty and as you bite into it, it oozes out. Mmmm....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->