crazy about ovulation! irregular cycles

Ruby14 hope those line darken up for you!!

I'm 6dpo have had some boob pain since 4dpo very unusual I don't normally have boob pain even with AF so hoping it's a good sign.

Anyone else in their 2ww?

I hope it sticks too! :) and I am so glad I could be here for you and be helpful :)

Ruby14 hope those line darken up for you!!

I'm 6dpo have had some boob pain since 4dpo very unusual I don't normally have boob pain even with AF so hoping it's a good sign.

Anyone else in their 2ww?

not yet, hoping my o holds out til my boyfriend comes back from visiting his mom!

I hope it is good, typically seems to be when it is different than normal!
:)

Okay.. Sorry to still be asking so many questions but i am having some brown blood in my CM which is pretty ewcm like. Could i bee having implantation bleeding this late?

No problem. It could be depending on when implantation occurred which could be from 6 to 12 dpo and 9 to 10 on average. Brown means old blood so that's less dangerous for pregnancy spotting. Red is new blood and that would be worrysome.
Are you going to get labs done to check your beta count?

I am really hoping it stays brown and stops today. I have not set up an appointment yet but i will call today for one next week. How is your new cycle looking? Looks like you might be taking a break from temping?

I temped last cycle while on femara and the temps were higher than after I was off and threw me a bit so I decided this cycle after the last day of femara I will start temping and OPKing

Hope it stays brown too

Just checking in on anyone still following :)

Hope all are well and babydust to all :)

HI I saw you on a different post. I was wondering how you did taking femara days 3-13 go. Or however many days it was my dr has me on days 2-11 at 2.5 mg a day and on day 5-9 take a steriod . This is my first round of femara..

It did quite well, I went for my cd 14 scan and I had 2 large follies and good endometrial lining. My dr was quite happy with the results that he believed both eggs would most likely go when I ovulated and we are doing the same this cycle. I am not doing a scan this cycle as he is quite confident it is working well for me. :) I liked the Femara much better than Clomid as I did tend to experience a lacking of CM and drive on Clomid.

Thats great Im glad its working great for you. I am currently on day 8. My right ovary seems to be more nagging more than my left. Feels kinda achy. So I hope its working. We were told to start baby dancing on cycle day 10. We had the choice of every other day or every day. Nurse said might as well do everyday sense my husband had awesome numbers and motility. So he has chose everyday. Really hope it works. And clomid didnt work well for me in past it was always a hit and miss with it then 3 months later I got pregnant by myself. LOL Figures. So hopefully this wont take longer than it has. We tried on our own for almost 3 years but nothing. Pcos is sending my adrenal glands into a fit. And I still need to lose this 20lbs of weight to be at my healthy weight so the dr says. Baby dust to you..

tend to get the ovary pain about a day or two before I ovulate on the Femara not as regular off of it. We tend to make our goal daily but this was the first cycle we actually managed daily through the ovulation timeframe. We tend to miss one here or there. I hope it works too! I also never had good luck with clomid and the cycle after I gave up on it I got my bfp for my daughter. Which was great but bummer all the medication efforts did not help. I should really loose much more than 20 and am working on it slowly again, I kinda gave up on it for awhile last year but am back on the bandwagon! :) The month I got my BFP was also after loosing about 15 lbs last time too. Good incentive :)

Have a great day :)

Hello ladies, I am back over in ttc as my pregnancy ended up being ectopic and I had surgery on 1/15 at 6 weeks to remove it. I thought I was alright but now that we know I am physically okay the sadness is really setting in. I hope everyone here is doing well. Baby dust to you all.

My deepest sympathies ruby :( I am deeply saddened for your loss :( it's completely understandable that you would put your grieving off til after you know your okay. Big hugs and many thoughts and prayers to you in this time of loss and grieving.

Thank you so much hamurphy. I never understood what it was like to go through that until now. My heart aches for any women or couple that has to go through it. Each day is getting a little easier and a little less physically painful so things are looking up:) thanks for your support!

On a lighter note, congratulations to you it looks like you got your BFP this cycle!:D best wishes for a healthy pregnancy!

Sorry I disappeared, the tests are not all back but I'm 99%sure I lost my baby.

Hamurphy I'm so so sorry! We're here for you. I know there's nothing to say to make you feel better but we care about you. All the hugs❤️

Ty so very much. It's devastating but unfortunately it happens. The best advice I have read so far was to treat yourself like you would your best friend if it happened to her and to step back and remember that when it comes to pregnancy it is a biological process that we are just along for the ride whether it is long or short or good or bad we have no control over it only our actions, thoughts and feelings. I'm holding onto this for now. I hope everybody is doing well.

hello ladies hope you guys dont mind if i join in.

my cycles are soo irregular they can be anywhere from 33 days to 47 and this is only after the birth of my daughter before then i was getting my period every 90 days or 4 times a year and no i was not on birth control :wacko:.

it is extremely difficult to ttc with irregular cycles but i have yet again hopped back on the crazy ttc train (chugga chugga woo woo... all aboard) haha :haha:.
being that im only cd 1 today im just trying my best to relax and map out my game plan.

to ruby14 and hamurphy: i am sending hugs to both you ladies i am sorry to hear about your loses. i myself had a early loss back in august that i was left in shock over. its never easy to go through. :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->