crazy about ovulation! irregular cycles

I would say yes on CD 57 though. Tomorrow temp should clear up the pattern on your chart. Your cm and opk north point to ovulation then too.

CD10 and feel normal. No symptoms at all. Not sure what to make of that. My chart is looking ok too I'll try and link it.

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/41232a/thumb.png
My Ovulation Chart

Do you think CD9 was ovulation and CD16 was an implantation dip?

Ruby- the tww is hard but you survived the wait to O which for long cycles is sooooo hard!! I am distracting myself with research, Netflix and working late lol What do you do during the tww?

Mummy! Welcome! I am so great you found this thread also! TTC is so very different when you have a longer cycle. I started this post because I was finding the struggles were so different and the support needed is unique even within the ttc realm.
Do you chart temps, cm, OPKs? How long ttc this time? Use any interventions or planning any interventions for future cycles?

I hope everyone has a great rest of their day :)

Hey. I'm charting for the first time this cycle as I didn't think I'd been ovulating since a MC in July. This is the first month back ttc I have a very nearly positive opk cd23 which is a vast improvement as the earliest I've ov since tracking last year had been cd 28 which is a bit crazy.

Hope to see some lovely BFPs here soon

Ruby- chart is looking great! I tested yesterday and bfn but did not test today. Will tomorrow as that will be 13dpo which is the usual last day of my luteal phase. concerned though that I have been spotting since 6 dpo (6days straight now) and that is not normal for me nor what I have read :(

Carly- do you usually ovulate that early? and did your other signs match up with it? if so it looks great! and that would be a perfect timing for an implantation dip! :) cant wait to see how this progresses for you :)

Mummy- I have read many stories of womens fertility increasing the couple months after a MC and getting their BFPs that stick right after. I hope this is the case for you too!

Hoping for everyones BFPs also! excited to see what Christmas and the new year brings us all :)

Hamurphy - what's happening to you sounds exactly like what happened to me last cycle. Started spotting mid LH, then i got a positive hpt at 12 dpo then got af at 14 dpo. Major bummer.. I'm still hoping for you!

Hamurphy - what's happening to you sounds exactly like what happened to me last cycle. Started spotting mid LH, then i got a positive hpt at 12 dpo then got af at 14 dpo. Major bummer.. I'm still hoping for you!

Sad :( I would at least be glad to have some sort of reason for what is happening and not worrying that the femora is exaggerating or creating another issue in my ttc journey.

Do you usually have issues with your LP? Vitex shortened my FP after like 50 days of taking it so Idk... Maybe it could help with that too?

I usually have a 13 day lp with spotting only one or 2 days before AF starts. This is completely out of character for me and most of it has come with cramps too. which is also out of the norm for me. When it initially started I was excited because I was thinking implantation bleeding and cramping but then it just kept going and I have gotten BFNs on FRER :(

Well its good to hear that its not a regular thing but it stinks that its happening to you right now. Maybe there's still a chance? Good luck:) Hopefully it clears up soon

Okay so I have more questions and asking for past experience or opinions! I think that I might have had some ovulation spotting yesterday at 4 dpo.. is that too long after O to have spotting caused by it? It was dark brown. Also is my temp dip today at 5 dpo too early for an implantation dip? I am dying already...!

Spotting could still be from o and I believe 6 sports is earliest to see implantation.

Update, AF came early :(

Okay thank you I was hoping it just might have taken a few days for an ovulation spot to show up. And nooo!:nope: At least I suppose that explains the spotting. I'm so sorry:-(

Okay so, I took another 2 tests yesterday at 12 dpo and it had the tiniest faintest line. Then this morning I took another because..obsessed lol and it was still a faint little tiny line. I mean technically that's supposed to be a BFP right? I'm so skeptical..

If any line shows within 10 minutes then yes that is a BFP!!! :) :) chart looks great too! So exciting :) does the line show in pictures yet or is it still a squinter? YAY!!!

They're hard to see but.. You might be able to? The left is from yesterday and the right is this morning.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    23.1 KB · Views: 6
I do see the line on both of them :)!!!!! That is so exciting :) YAYYYYYY!!!

I think I am just a little skeptical because of what happened with the last cycle.. where I had a light positive like this and then I got my period a couple days later. BUT, I had been spotting 6-14dpo so this time is different. FX that its real and it sticks!!!!!!! Thanks for all your support :))

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->